Chapter Seven • Stop

I woke up to the uncomfortable feeling from behind.

My eyes adjusted to my surroundings as I was still in the same room as yesterday. God damn it Lauren.

I tensed slightly when I felt something move, well. Someone.

"Mmmm good morning princess" I froze in place. The raspiness. My weakness.

I remember waking up to Lauren's husky voice every morning. The way she would give me morning kisses and tell me her dreams. I miss that about her.

"Morning Camila" I reply wrapping her arms tighter around me. Mostly because I feel safe in her arms.

As I moved back slightly, I felt Camila tense.

"U-um I'm gonna go take a shower" she said quickly before disappearing into the bathroom.
(And yes there are bathrooms)

Hmmm she's been acting weird. Just as I was about to question her, my phone started to vibrate.

Picking it up, I read the screen which said Hoe. I frowned answering the phone.

"Dinah?"

"Please tell me you're okay"

"Yeah I'm fine. Why am I still in here? Did Lauren even call the cops?"

"Yeah but stupid fuckboy managed to get rid of that dumbass button and when we showed my future wife. She said we don't have enough evidence"

"Fuuuuuuuuk I don't wanna be in here longer than I have to"

"Well you're smart. You'll figure out a way. Just stay strong until we find a way to get you out of there"

"Fine. Later hoe"

"Bye bitch"

I sighed hanging up.

"Who was that?" Camila asked as she exited the bathroom in only a towel, still trying her hair with another.

"My sister. Do you want me to close my eyes or........" Camila let out a giggle.

"That would be nice" I gave her a nod before laying back and closing my eyes.

"We're plotting our escape today" I say with my eyes still shut.

"Sure but trust me. This place is secure as hell and I've tried everything"

"Well I'm here and I'm pretty sure we can come up with something now that there's two of us"

"You can open your eyes now" I heard her say as the bed dips.

"Where do we start?" She asks now sitting in front of me.

"How about we start on what we can make out of our surroundings yeah? We could make something to pick the-"

"Tired it. The locks have have hardcore security. I tried on the second day and an alarm went off. I was punished that day" Camila said sadly. That fucking little Austin fuck is gonna get it.

"Um well..........What about that vent? Does it lead to another room?" Camila shrugged as she got up and walked over to the vent.

"It goes through to the next room. Wanna check it out?" Camila asked, giving me a questioning look.

"You're gonna come with me?" Camila nodded with a smile.

"We're in this together. Till the end" she replied, taking a hold of my hand.

"Damn Mila. You gettin all sappy and HSM. We've known each other for like a day and you're getting all confident. I like that" I tease. Camila pushed me playfully.

"I'll lift you up and then follow behind you" Camila gave me a nod before standing beneath the latch.

I then gave her a boost, long enough to unlatch the small door and get in the large vent.

"Okay move over I'm coming up" I say before jumping into the vent and crawling through.

When I looked up, Camila's and I's faces were centimetres away.

"Hi" she whispered with a smirk spread across her face.

I smiled back her before pushing her lips with my index finger.

"Not today Cabello" Camila pouted before making her way out of the vent.

Once I jumped down, I noticed the room was red themed. More on the sexual side. The total opposite of Camila's. It looked more hardcore.

"What are you doing in here?" An uneasy voice asked from their horizontal position on their bed.

"Um. We're looking for a way out" the brunette chuckled.

"Yeah good luck with that" the girl replied as she flipped through her magazine.

"Is that all? I kinda don't want company" she added in a somewhat rude tone towards me.

"Hey don't talk to her like that" Camila growled as she stood in front of me.

"Hm. You don't scare me Camila. And you finally found yourself a bitch? Didn't know you had it in you" I looked down to Camila's fists to see they were clenched.

"Fuck up Becky. You're just jealous because Austin thinks I'm better then you" 'Becky' laughed bitterly.

"Jealous. Of what? A freak? No no. Becky never gets jealous of people that aren't considered human" this sparked anger inside of me that I didn't know I had.

"Excuse me bitch. We can't hear you over the distracting Grand Canyon in between yah teeth. Don't you ever call her that. She is not a freak" I spat now pushing Camila behind me.

"Oh she hasn't told you? Well you're in for a surprise. Should I tell her or you?" Becky asked directing her words towards Camila.

"Don't you fucking dare" I frowned as I glanced at Camila then back to Becky.

"Sweetie. I don't like being told what to do. You just made me want to tell her even more. I'll give you one last chance to tell her or else I will" Camila bit her lip trying to hold in her anger. I'm so confused.

"Fuck this you bïtch!" Camila growled as she launched herself onto the shorter girl.

"Camila stop!" I yelled.

"Lauren stop!" I yelled as I observed my ex beating the living day lights out of a guy that sat next to me in English.

"No! He tried to flirt with you! You're mine Y/n!" She yelled back, throwing a few more punches.

"No I'm not! I was yours Lauren. Was. Past tense" Lauren's violent actions stopped as she got off the now limp boy.

I ran down and towered over him. He looks horrible.

"Oh my gosh Tyler. Are you okay!?" I asked holding his face.

"What the fuck is wrong with her?" He groaned.

"I have no idea"