Chapter Ten • An Arousing Discovery

"Jesus Y/n this is all your fault!" Camila growled as she wrapped herself in a towel and stormed out of the bathroom.

What the fuck did I just witness? I don't know but I'm a little turned on. Is that wrong?

After calming myself down, I ran out of the bathroom after Camila.

I could see that she was already dressed, now laying on her bed.

"Camila it's okay-"

"No! It's not Y/n! I'm a freak. I don't even know why you're still talking to me. I wouldn't" my heart aches at her words. How could she ever think like that.

As I crawled my way onto the bed, Camila shifted, avoiding me.

"Mila. Please don't avoid me" I plead.

"Leave me alone to die" she groaned into her pillow.

"Why would you wanna die?" I ask spooning her from behind.

"Because. I'm ugly" I rolled my eyes.

"You are not ugly. You're beautiful. You're my definition of aesthetic" Camila turned her body so she was now facing me.

"Really?" I nodded pecking her nose.

"Yes really" Camila smiled, staring at me with her chocolate brown orbs.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Camila?" I replied, moving a strand of hair out of her face.

"I'm gonna get you out of here. Not the other way round. Its my turn to try" I smiled.

"Sure sure" rolling her eyes, Camila pushed me which sent me rolling off the bed.

"Ow! Charlie! That really hurt!" I say soothing my affected area.

"You're such a dork" Camila commented as she pulled me back onto the bed.

I laughed with the young Latina as she made herself comfortable.

I let out a sigh, examining the room.

"How do you get through everyday in here?" I ask looking at the ceiling.

"I don't know. I usually just sleep and eat" I gave her a nod before sitting up. As soon as I did, my eyes glanced upon the door which had C.C carved in bold letters.

Why does that look familiar? Then it hit me. The key. But why would Austin have a separate key for Camila?

"Mila. What color is the key Austin uses for the door?" I ask, my eyes glued to the letters.

"Ahhhh silver. Why?"

Then why was the key I picked up gold? Maybe it's a back up.

"I think I just found our way out" I say facing a confused camila.

"I'm listening" Camila said as she leaned forward.

"Well I don't know for sure but, the driest night I came here. There was a key. It had your initials carved into it. I think it might be the key to your door" I watched as Camila was deep in thought.