1

Chapter one new beginning

* edited*

Y/n POV

I felt so uncomfortable if felt like my body was on fire, but  it was like I was lighter than I was use too.  Rubbing my eyes lightly slowly opening my eyes only to feel the flashing brightness into my eyes.

I yawned and notice...wait.... I looked around an saw gate, I lay in  the wilderness worry flash my face as  quickly glance around my brother before I found him snoring next to me looking more smaller and younger than we were before. 10 years of age seems like five now.

'welcome to the leaf'

We walked towards the gate and saw kakashi and The Hokage looking towards us. There eyes widen and they bowed. When they bowed the confusion and worry flash over my face as I slowly turned my head to face Jake who shrugged and took my hand tightly.   "um why bowing " I asked as me and Jake grabbed there hands and help them up. The looked at each other than back at use.

"princess and Prince are you okay" I looked at Jake and looked at them confused.

"I'm a princess/princes" there eyes widen and they picked use up and jump from building to building.

They took us to some people and talked to them. "Who are they " I asked the man with white hair " medical ninjas. " he said

"they suffer from memory loss it might come back or not" kakashi nodded and picked me and Jake.

I held his shirt and held Jake right hand. He gripped kakashi shirt too. We played with each other hands as we giggled and smiled.  It was funny how our wishes came true and we are so okay with it.

'Were in Naruto' I said through tektnisid with a light squeal.

"His chakra is normal and didn't have any type of miss leading genie surprises me"  Kakashi and the Hokage nodded.  I was pulled away from Jake. I whine and my eyes started to water.' Don't want him to let go of me' I burst into tears. It was like my childish emotions bursted out of me as I reached out for Jake.

"ahhhhhhahhaahha" I loud cry left my lips. As I rub my eyes.  Jake started to cry too. Kakashi picked me up and Jake again and smiled at us. I stopped slowly crying. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed Jake's hands. Grinning at each other squeezing our hands together tightly with excitement.

I felt sleepy I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard was. 

"her chakra is not normal"