Wally West|| Locker Rooms

Request for livelovegustin

Wally

"I'm going to beat you, you know that right?" Wally spoke, jogging beside you. You rolled your eyes and sprinted a little faster.

"SURE YOU WILL!" You and Wally have been on track team, actually it's how you met. This was also the one time of the day when, he couldn't use his super speed to cheat him out of this. You kept your breaths steady, inhaling and exhaling through your nose.

'I can beat Wally, I can beat Wally, I can-' His figure zoomed past you and saw him quite the distance in front of your instead of behind you. You growled, running at a steady paste as you saw him cross the finish line. It was pointless now. You came in second, slowing your run into a walk.

"6:42, good job Y/n." You nodded and smiled, catching your breath.

"Thanks coach." You walked over to where you set your belongings as coach called out more times and people finishing there practice. You saw Wally grin, holding out a water bottle towards you. You rolled your eyes playfully accepting the water bottle anyway. You unscrewed the top and took a huge gulp letting the cold liquid refresh you entirely.

"Alright everyone good practice! Remember practice next week." Everyone walked over to the locker rooms murmuring words between each other. You both walked a little slower than everyone else, keeping a distance.

"Hey Y/n, who is picking you up today? My parents could drop you home?" Wally called walking beside you. You shook head.

"Thanks Wally, but I'll pass. I think my sister, than again I'm not sure. She forgets things sometimes." You smiled, up at him. You put a hand on his hair ruffling this ginger soft locks.

"Getting a haircut today?" You spoke in a joking manner. He caught up on it and patted his hair.

"Never." You both parted ways as you went into the girls' locker room while he went into the boys' locker room. Along the way you started humming a familiar song you had stuck in your head.

You walked into the locker room, going to the locker you placed your belongings. You started by getting out of your sweaty damp clothes. It wasn't until your unlaced your shoes and took off your socks you realized your sister wouldn't be here for a while, actually she was probably sleeping right now. You shook your head and continued stripping of your clothes. You continued humming the same verse over again.

'What? Why is this catchy?' You hummed the familiar verse again, not recognizing the title. You took your phone out from one of the pockets of your book bag and opened the app Youtube. You typed in the words in hopes of having it found.

Thankful to all the other people who had the same problem as you, it did. You smiled widely, taking your headphones from the front pocket of your book bag plugging the end to your phone and placing the earbuds in your ears.

You took a scan of the locker room, making sure you were the only one left. You held your breath hearing closely for any type of noise. Complete slience answered you, a small smile tugged on your lips as you tapped the first video. The first thing of the beat filling your ears.

"Yess!" You stood up, swaying your hips slightly. You may have been a bad dancer, but of course what other time is there when no one is watching?

---

Wally

He leaned against the frame of the bleachers, watching as other kids got into there parents car and strolled on. He frowned slightly, usually his parents would be here already to greet him with open arms. Just not... this time.