Robin|| Good Friends

A request for @MichHeronde ! Enjoy~
Also you guys are School Friends in this, sorry for the long wait.

Dick winked at you and then stuck his tongue out. You and him have been really long time friends, practically best friends. Although you liked him, but you knew he didn't like you and was just being friendly. Not prepared to lose this weird face contest, you did the same thing, but only sticking out your tongue so slightly. Then a loud thud was clapped upon your desk.

"Y/N Y/L!" You snapped your head in front of you and look up at Mrs. Buttons. She had an angry snarl on her face looking down at you.

"Care you explain this face making?" She spoke with annoyance laced in her tone.

"Uh-UHm. Mrs. Buttons I-"

"She didn't do anything it was all my fault. I started it." Dick confessed. You looked back at him and mouthed

'No, it's fine I'll take my punishment.' He looked at you and quickly nodding his head no at you, before return to Mrs. Buttons.
You looked at her to and she flicked her eyes between the two of you.

"Fine. Not again, now pay attention." You nodded then glancing back at him and smiled. He smiled really sweet and goofy. You turned around letting out a small, but quiet laugh. One things was for sure... Dick Grayson was severely adorable.

____
"Hey, thanks for taking the blame for me earlier. You really didn't have to do that."
You smiled licking your ice cream.

"No problem, I kind of did though. Plus I would be really board right now, if you were in detention for 3 hours I would of been board having ice cream by myself." He smiled and licked his vanilla flavored ice cream.

"Yea right, because you aren't always so busy." You rolled your eyes playfully, before letting out a laugh.

"And thanks for the ice cream." You held your cone out for him to bump his cup with yours. He caught on to your idea and bumped his cup with your cone.

"No problem."

"By the way cups are dumb." Pretending he was offended he mad an awful shocked face.

"No they aren't! They keep the ice cream inside. Cones are to messy anyway." He went back to scooping up his ice cream. You gasped playfully before shoving his shoulder lightly.

"Exactly. That is why you get a cone."

"I agree, cones ARE better." A mysterious voice came from behind you. You jumped slighting making you ice cream land on your shirt sand leave a wet circle in the middle of your shirt.

"Wally." Dick grunted threw his teeth. He turned his attention towards you apologizing even if it wasn't his fault.

"Woah babe, I'm sorry. Want me to do anything?" The mysterious voice came again. The person knelt down before you. You finally got a good look at him. He had ginger wild hair and sparkly green eyes. You lost thought of your shirt, while still looking at him.

"See something you like?" He smirked. Dick glared at him, but quickly turn his attention to you. You look down at your shirt again.

"Uh- it's fine I'll wash it when I get home." You smiled, ignoring how ice cream was beginning to stick to you.

"Whatever you say babe." The boy smirked.

"Actually we both need to leave. We have a special project to do." The boy with ginger hair stood up confused and looked at Dick.

"We do?-" He elbowed him and the boy with ginger hair remembered.

"We do! Yea ha, right.." He nervously laughed away his sentence.