Superboy|| Hiding

For @na391785

I want to apologize in advance if this imagine doesn't go the direction your hope it would.

You signed heavily.

"What's wrong Y/N?" He tightened his arms around your waist. You had been sitting in between in his legs, while his head rested on top of yours.

"Well, I don't know it could be the fact that we could watch real TV and not static TV." You stated as the tv constantly moved with mixtures of black and white. You have shown him how to use a remote before, but he never does it.

"I don't get it what's better than this?" You rolled your eyes to look up at him, and he looked down at you. He was confused.

"Nevermind. It's fine." You chuckled slightly. Ever since you found out he was a clone his odd ways seemed either funny or just plain adorable to you. You to stayed in silence staring at the tv again. Although your mind drifted. If Conner told me his real identity why shouldn't I tell him mine? But it could lead to rejection and I don't want to lose him and-

"Y/N are you okay? Your heart beat is increasing, fast." You didn't even notice. You were just nervous. You opened your mouth to say something back until M'Gann took that opportunity.

"Guys! I made cookies!" You took that chance as a distraction.

"Wow cookies! What kind? Don't you want a cookie Conner?" You sprung up breaking his grasp. Not bothering to look back at his reaction.

"Wow cookies! Babe, you rock my world." Wally came in sprinting winking at M'Gann. Soon enough the entire team started flooding in. You took this opportunity to slip away. The only place you thought about was home.

You wrapped your arms around yourself, for it had been a chilly night. Your mind drifted however. Have they noticed I'm not there? Did they just let me leave?

You turned a corner walking down the street continuously rubbing your arms. You signed, really wanting this day to be over as in right now. Sorry Conner.

_____
2 Days.

That's how long you've been staying away from him. You thought of it and it was for the best of you two to keep your distances, well at least you thought you should keep your distance. You saw his calls and his attempts to visit you, but you hesitated. It's for the best.

Although like any regular person you still went out to school, parks, little walks. Taking caution if any of the members came around you. Today you was a Saturday so you decided to just stay home and relax.

"Y/N Hurry up, you'd promise your little brother you take him to the park today."
[PRETEND YOU HAVE AN ADORABLE  LITTLE BROTHER THANKS]

"Yes mom." Guess staying home with continue on later.

___
"Come on LB/N!" [little brother name].
You were encouraging him to get on the slide, which he just wouldn't.

"I'll help you!" You came around and place him on the top of the slide. Then gave him a slight push, causing to slide down and a mixture of his giggles. You walked to the end of the slide meeting him there.

"Good job! Now go play, but don't go to far." You chuckled watching him run off.

"Is that you child?" A mysterious voice came out from behind you. You signed trying not to let any sassy remarks leave your mouth.

"No actually. It's my little br- br-"
You turned to look at the stranger, but it was Conner. He was staring at you, you could tell he mixed emotions. When you looked at him your words drifted away.

"That's my little brother, is all. Ha." You continued staring at him. He stared at you to, before he let out a breath and hugged you.

"Y/n where have you been? Where were you? Why did you leave that one night? Why are you acting strange? Why-" You put a hand over his mouth for his questions had been coming out faster and faster. You looked from your hand to you, obviously realize what he did. You slowly lowered your hand, taking an in and out breath.

"Connor I promise I'll explain everything. Just not here." You looked around signaling that amount of people there. He stared at you for a moment looking for something.

"Fine. The cave then, let's go."

"Wait LB/N!" You pointed a finger back to where you your little brother as he was running around. Connor turned his head to where you were pointing eyeing your brother.

"I've got an idea. Then the cave."
____
At the Cave

You couldn't decide whether to stand or sit down or which even made you comfortable. You even paced back and forth confused.

"Y/n." Connor said with impatience.

"Okay. I-I'll say it. It's just-"

"It's just what?" Wally came into the kitchen with Robin behind him. Then not only that, but Artemis and M'Gann came in from the Zeta tubes. Now the entire team would know. Although it's now or never.

"I'm a princess." You scanned there eyes looking at all of them. It was silent for a while.

"Yea we know. Your Superboy's Princess." Robin commented back. You let out a breath that this would be harder than you thought.

"No. I mean yes, but that's not the point here. I'm a princess of AMC." You said calmly. You looked directly at Connor and he Ruffles his eyebrows.

"And that is..?" Artemis questioned, confused.

"All Mystical Creatures. It's something not common because these creatures are old." It was silent, but then questions popped up by each of them.

"Like shapeshifters?"

"Yes."

"Sirens?"

"Yes."

"Cyclops."

"Anything that would be encountered weird to most people. Are my people." They all crowded you constantly saying how cool that was, and what could you do. You did notice one person not come near you. Until he walked straight in front of you.

Looking straight at you with those dazzling blue eyes. Then he hugged you tightly. Artemis did the favor of dismissing everyone to give you two privacy.

"I knew you were a princess, but not that type of princess." You laughed slightly breaking the hugging to look at him.

"I just thought it would of been weird. It's a weird position to run."

"We have a Martian on our team. Nothing could beat that." He smiled them of course he kissed you. Softly missing the taste of your lips, sadly you needed air and broke the kiss. Although he didn't seem to mind.

"So what can you do?" He hooked his arm around yours you to walking towards the door.

"I can make cupcakes at my home." You smirked.

"That- that sound nice." He smiled back.

OKAY SO I AM SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO BE FINISHED WITH. AGAIN I APOLOGIZE IF ITS NOT THE WAY YOU WANTED IT.

You can put your opinion you don't have to sugarcoat it. I hope you guys had a Happy Hoildays. I wish I wrote a Christmas Imagine, but I'll try for New Years.
Have a nice day x]