Impulse|| Forgive me..?

I saw some request for Bart and I have admit... I LOVE IMPLUSE! SO I'M HAPPY TO WRITE THIS. Also to all my Nightwing Lovers, I have a special treat for you guys.

"Y/n I can't sorry, something has come up. Another time okay?"

"Tonight? No no, not tonight I have something important to do. I promise I'll make it up to you!"

"Sorry Y/n I know were already here, but this is really important. I'll be right back I promise."

You sighed licking your ice cream, which wasn't even helping you cheer up. At most it be sometimes, even a few times, but every single time? That's crazy, a best friend wouldn't do that right? Bart's many excuses clouded your mind, he promised he would meet you up for ice cream, which of course sounded great. Except he isn't here, like other times you waited hours a lot of times you think of something that makes your heart ache.

You stood up from the bench shoving your hands in the pockets of your hoodie walking home. Tears started streaming down your face as you kept walking, you let them fall however there was no need to hold it in. You kept walking until you reached your home, going straight to your room. You got dressed in your pajamas before getting into bed, getting under the soft covers and your head on the pillow.

"You might as well say you don't like me anymore." You whispered softly to yourself before closing your eyes and sleeping.

--

"Thanks Bart, you didn't have to though." Barb chuckled softly slipping the pan of cake batter in the oven.

"Psh no problem! It was crash, I can make cake all day now! Especially with-"His voice dropped and so did his heart. Barb gave him a sympathetic look as she already knew.

"Bart it's 9:52pm." His eyes widened, he quickly removed the apron he had on and sprinted to the nearest Ice cream polar. He walked in smoothly, the place had people there, but just not the person he was looking for. He ran in normal speed to the counter where a boy wearing a blue and white striped apron.

"Evening. What would you like today?" He looked at him with a smile.

 "Uh-do you have vanilla- Wait no. Have you seen a girl here, like this tall, really nice [Y/H/C] hair? Really beautiful?" Bart leaned in anxious for an answer. The boy ruffled his eyebrows before holding out a finger and leaving the counter. Bart started tapping the counter scanning the premises again just in case he saw you again.

"Are you Bart All-en? Allen I mean." The boy returned to the counter. Bart turned around eagerly.

"Yep, yea that's me!" The cashier handed him a waffle cone with plain vanilla ice cream, red sprinkles and a cherry to top it off.

"I think the girl you described. Y/n? She left you a card and bought your ice cream for you." He handed them to Bart, he sighed and took them thanking the cashier. She was gone, long gone. He licked the ice cream, and smiled.

'She really knows how I want my ice cream.' He thought to himself. He picked up the note reading it to himself as he took another lick of his ice cream.

"Just the way you like it, can't wait to see you tonight. (:

- Y/n "

He frowned at himself walking away.

"Can't wait to see you either."

--

You moved your pencil across the lined paper answering the book questions.