Beast Boy|| Playing Around

For @cc10075550 for this request! I hope you enjoy <3

You hugged yourself, mumbling words under your breath walking back to the cave. At how things went wrong in only 10 short minutes. You had tried to take the bus to go over to a party you were invited to,but on your way there it started pouring and unfortunately you had no hood or umbrella to protect you from the drowsy water. However you kept walking on, because according to your brothers watch you had borrowed, it was 3:02 and the bus comes at 3:05. Actually this clock was set forward an hour according to your brother not changing the time correctly after daylight savings passed. So instead of it being 3:02 it was 4:02.

Not only that, but once you realized you missed the bus and your ride to a friends party you were waiting for about 5 minutes and was already soaked. Then a car came and splashed more water on you, you might as well have been a pail that's in need of water. Now you were walking back to the cave for warmth and hopes of waiting the rain out. The squish of your shoes weren't the best thing to hear at the moment.

You walked to the cave entrance, once you were close enough you had the scanner scan you, but failed to recognize you. You growled and had it scan you again, but the same thing. It said you were unrecognizable.

"Come on! (Y/SH/N) B7!" It went silent for a moment, before making a 'error' sound. You clenched yourself tighter, wanting to get out of the cold and pouring rain. Just as if your prayers had been answered you heard a familiar voice awaken your ears.

"Y/n are you okay out there?" You turned to your right to see Superboy on his super cycle. You grinned and walked over to him absentmindedly hugging him.

"I am now thanks!" He stared down at you, you hugging his arms down. You realized that your drenched self was also getting water on him. With this in mind you quickly pulled away hugging your self again with a shy smile.

"Sorry, Supes." He playfully rolled his eyes and took off with his super cycle. You walked into the cave with the door shutting behind you with an echoed sound. You shook your sleeves and squeezed certain parts of your clothing trying to get as much water off of you as you could. Even when you did shake as much water as you could, you had another problem to deal with. You were shivering and need to get to warmth, you could feel it up your spine as goosebumps rose on your skin.

You walked your way past the kitchen area and ready to go to your room, the first you thought was you needed new clothes.

'Sweats? No wait dirty... Yoga pantss.. not sur-'

"Y/n!" You heard an anxious voice call out from behind you. You turned around and faced well, no one. You made a questioning face, you didn't know anyone on the team who was usually here on days off. Unless of course they live here. You shook your head that maybe you were hearing things, and turned back around to head to your room.

"Y/N!"

"WHAT!?" You stumbled backwards falling on your butt, obviously shocked by the encounter. You looked up to see a laughing Beast Boy clenching his stomach from his laughing.

"Oh- S-sorry Y/n. Y-your face-" He laughed again throwing his head back, thinking of the image of your face. You sighed and stood up, rubbing your butt so slightly to make sure it was okay before wrapping your arms back around yourself.

"Glad it was funny for you." You spoke in a semi-happy tone. Part of you didn't want to give off the vibe that you weren't having the best day. Although you just wanted to get to your room. He stopped laughing eventually, it slowly dying away. He put his eyes on you, scanning you up and down with a smirk on his face.

"You looked drenched." You tapped your foot slightly.

"Yea, kind of what happens when I stay in the rain for to long." You turned are your heel to head back, but he managed monkeyed his way in front of you so that his face was inches from yours.