Chapter 3

AUTHORS POV

hey guys i feel like my story sucks so far but if you are still reading thank you that is very kind of you. i have been thinking about how i could be changing some things but i kinda dont want to. ill think about it but for now thank you for keeping up. i also wanted to let you guys know how i have a typo with "jiyeon's" name and typed it as 'jiyoung' but its gonna happen from time to time considering i dont reread everything and im writing in a rush. still my apologies. enjoy the story

jiyeon's pov

today is monday my first day in the new school, after having a full weekend with my squad it is finally monday. so my schedule for today is go to school and then to work first day. today should be fun.

i wake up pretty early its six o'clock basically im a really fast person to get things done. so by 6:20a.m i am ready and fed sometimes i dont really enjoy breakfast even if it is the most important meal of the day.

i walk to school but even that seemed as if i am the fastest person alive and time is slow with me because i always seem to be early. i got to school what seems like five minutes. since i was really early i decided to walk around and see where my classes were and where my locker was located, i found everything perfectly my locker number was 207 and it was also not hard to find, i put in my locker combination and set some of my things inside just the basics some school supplies, some emergency supplies for my face in case i slack off some day and i look like a hot mess because it happens, and other extra stuff but my locker is not filled up its actually very neatly organized.

after i got myself accustomed to the school i wandered around, i found this nice little inside garden it was very pleasing to the eye. i continued to look around while looking for a nice spot to just sit and relax or listen to music while resting my eyes. i ended up going to the roof top and got to see a very breath taking view. i enjoyed it very much because every little moment like this is important and special.

i walked back to the small garden and sat at one of the small tables and laid my head down making the decision to rest my eyes a bit while i wait for school to start. i set a timer on my phone to wake me up when i have about five minutes till my first class.

i stayed there and drifted away.

jungkooks pov

i got to school and the rest of my friends were already here waiting for class to start. apparently i have class with jimin and v who were out talking and making friends with these two guys who gave me an impression considering their hair color but i didnt speak to them yet. suga was off sleeping in class, namjoon was with hoseok eating together some school breakfast while jin was making friends with some other guy in his class they seem to be having a really nice conversation considering the fact they were laughing their butts off, and then there is me. its not that im anti-social or shy but i just really feel like being here today, i have no idea why butt i have this feeling about today it just concerns me thats all. for now i just want to walk around and let my thoughts wander around in my mind while my feet take me who knows where.

i walk around the halls observing other students reunite with their friends. i walked by passed the garden and noticed a girl with red hair sleeping, i could not real see her face i just saw her sleeping and kept walking. i wondered how she looked for a bit though.

i just headed to the roof instead to think a bit more clearly, i just wasn't feeling it.

JIYEON'S POV

my alarm finally rang so it was time for me to head to class. as i walk into class i take a look around at the people that were there since the bell was about to ring and i did not see many people around. there were about seven people in the classroom including myself. three girls in the front talking away already becoming best friends, two guys on their phones watching a video im assuming, and a then there is jimin who i believe just got here since it looks like he was trying to figure out what to do with his life until he spotted me. i don't really know him all that well yet so i kinda just ignored the fact that he spotted me and continued on to look for where i was going to be sitting.