Chapter 9

JUNGKOOKS POV

Jimin hyung and I both made a run for it to class.running through the halls dodging others running to their class we made it to class two minutes late.

Walking into class while mrs. Lee was teaching was one of the most scariest things I've Done in my life.

Walking into class mrs. Lee need to stop class to look at us. Jimin and I shared a look. The look said "we are screwed" because the way mrs. Lee looked at us was like she had just spotted two Guinea pigs who she was going to use to show the class what exactly happens when you disrupt class. "Why are you late." She asked us.

"I. I. I we. umm." Jimin stuttered which didn't help because mrs. Lee lost patience. "Save it, go out in the hall kneel down and put both hands in the air and don't drop them until I say so. Go. Be gone." She basically banished us from class.

Jimin and I walked ourselves out and initiated the punishment.

- IN THE HALLWAY-

as jimin and i were out on our knees with arms raised, i was contemplating life on whether or not i should just  tell hyung what was on my mind and what's been bothering me.

i am assuming hyung noticed what i was thinking because he nudged me and said " jungkook, you know i am here for you right?". his worried look was just a bit burdensome.

should i just come out with it? ... i guess it wouldn't hurt to tell one person, right??

"okay  ill tell you.." i started

____________________________________________________________

JIYEON'S POV

Class started and i was sitting next to an empty seat. tae had turned around a few times asking me with his eyes where jimin was. i just looked at him like ' if you don't know, neither do i'. Taehyung just accepted the fact that jimin was late and tried to catch up with Mrs. lee.

About three to five minutes into Mrs. Lee's lecture the classroom door rushed open and two students walked in.

it was jimin. and jungkook.

my chest ached again i didn't believe that it was him, i felt myself feel overwhelmed. i wanted to leave. i wanted to get up and walk out. i just have no reason to do so.

just relax, everything is okay..

tying to look for the positive of this scenario, we have not met eyes. maybe he doesn't even know i am in this school.. i don't even know what to think.

Mrs. Lee didn't look too happy about the fact somebody interrupted her lesson, she scolded the two and told them to wait out in the hall punishing them.

Mrs. lee completely disregarded what happened and continued the lesson "okay moving on!".  throughout the rests of the lesson i just couldn't. it was insane for me to catch up with her, i feel like my brain was not cooperating with me..

later in the lesson we had some sort of mini break because Mrs. lee needed to take a phone call.

as soon as she stepped out i felt a heavy weight lifted from my shoulders and was taking all of the knowledge in. The little bit that i understood.

trying to stay calm someone sat next to me. turning around to see who it was i was greeted with a pleasant smile along with that precious mole under the eye.

"hey there." he smiled

"um..Hi." i said back to none other than bambam.

"oh my, you seem to be a bit more shy in school than outside, hahaha" he commented