chapter 2

AUTHORS POV

okay so I wanted to apologies over the fact that I never updated. I have been busy every time I wanted to get to work on this but I am back. Also I wanted to make sure there is no confusion over the characters the David I was supposed to use in the story is actually named jose so disregard the name and remember jose a childhood friend along with carlos. I also had a thought and decoded to change the 'apartment' into a house near the school. i don't remember much about the first chapter but bare with me pretty please.thank you for reading , enjoy the story.
END POV~
_____________________________

JIYOUNGS POV

So Friday was the orientation so I had the weekend to figure out what I needed to buy or what it was I needed for work. I decided to actually fix my house, My parents decided to pay for this where it was very unnecessary but I respected my parents wishes.

after i had ran into jose and carlos we headed up to my housewhich was a bad idea beacuse it was a mess. so as a result i made a lame excuse and got away with it, my friends did not witness the mess in my house. Thank GOD.

Saturday,today I will clean up a bit it's really not that much,but I still have some stuff I have yet to unpack from like two weeks ago when I was settling here. So there is that afterwards I will go pick up my schedule for work, then hang out with friends hopefully.

I got up from bed did my morning routine. Skin care and all. I got dressed in casual clothes which were jeans, a blue shirt, and my black jacket. My hair was let down so my red hair can complete the look naturally. As soon I finished with dressing up from pj's to actual clothes I started cleaning . Cleaning up didn't take long at all, it was the unpacking that got me a bit. I had woken up at around 6:30a.m. and when I finished cleaning it was about five till 11p.m.

My house looked great the living room was dark but fashionable with the furniture my parents and I agreed on. The couch, TV, the tiny table. My kitchen was white I had everything organized it looked so professional I felt proud, even if I kinda suck at cooking certain foods. My bathroom was a soothing blue. I had the tiles in the shower set to where when the water hits them the tile's would change color beautifully it looked majestic. I had the small rug white but when it had impact with water the rug turned red as if it were a blood stain, this was actually a gift from Carlos I loved it because people freak out and it's always hilarious. There is my bed room where it's casual nothing extreme, my room was dark blue,but the ceiling I had painted a galaxy view. I had my desk, bed,small sofa,laptop in there along with my clothes of course. I had two guest rooms one sunset orange casual. The other was baby blue also casual looking.

Lastly we can't forget for my special room the studio! The studio is where I work on my creativity. I do art,dance,music,fashion, ect. I also use that room to play video games. Yes.

Well my house was set, now I'm off to work. I put my shoes on I thought I looked good enough to go out so I went ahead and headed out. On my way to my work place walking I got a phone call.

It was kayla.

=answers=

"Kayla what's up?" I answered

"Hey girl I told you I'd call you and better late than never!"^^

"Oh man you don't change do you?"

"Oh you love me" she said

"What's this about"

"Oh c'mon I wanted to go out! Let's do something together you wanna go to the mall with me" she asked

"Ummm ... yea I guess, but first let me stop by my job to pick my schedule alright?"

"Yea ni problem, whooooooo!! We are going out, I'll meet you at the mall okay. Byyyeee~"