(7)

Goal Digga (7)

Diamond was in coma , everything was going to hell . On the bright side of things her parents were coming to terms with their 16 year old daughter being pregnant with their first grandson .

Her father did not like the fact at all that she was involved with a nigga older then her . However he knew the guy so that could make it better .

Kiya ain't been to the hospital to see her best friend since she got admitted . She knew she had to be there for her but she hated the family drama that came with it .

Tez on the other hand was there every day she was in coma and every day his nephew was getting bigger and bigger . He noticed that Kiya hadn't been around at all lately and he made note to tell Diamond when she got up .

"Okay family , we get to hear the heart beat of the baby !" The doctor said , she was a sweet woman mid 20s never had sex a day in her life . She loved babies though .

"It looks like baby boy is growing big !" She smiled , Diamond wasn't awake for any of it . Her son gave his first little kick for his family but that wasn't enough for his mother to get up from her long slumber .

"Dre' .. I want to name him Dre' !" Ritz lightly mumbled to himself .

"Thought you were leaving town ?" Diamonds father asked .

"Nah , that's a fuck nigga thing to do .." Ritz never ran from his responsibilities no matter how mad he could be . He was gone treat her like he treated her before . She was still going to be the mother of his child no matter her age .

Another month went by but now Diamond was hours from waking up . They all gathered in her room . If anything this tragedy brought them closer together , except Kiya was still no where to be found .

Baby Dre' gave his mother a kick to the stomach and pressed his hands against her tummy turning and flipping . Diamonds hands flew to get her stomach and a weak smile came across her face .

The little motion went unnoticed by many but not Dario who had been admiring her beauty . Although she looked skinny , her lips were cracked and she didn't smell of that Cashmere bath and body works she wore she was still naturally beautiful .

"She's awake ! " He hollered , Diamond blinked her eyes some more as she studied everything around her . The doctor came flying in the room .

4 weeks later

Diamond had to have physical therapy to get her legs to work again . It was distracting because she didn't have a flat tummy anymore . She was carrying a 6 month baby boy now .

"Come on Diamond you can do it ! Do it for your son baby girl !" Her mother pushed her verbally . Her parents were getting excited to have a grand baby . That kinda excitement where you stare at your cookies in the oven because they're almost done .

Diamond took several steps and several became a weak lap around a small track at the therapy session .

"Go baby go !" Her mother clapped her hands and stood from her seat . Kiya was supposed to come support her as well but like the last 5 sessions 'something came up ' . Nobody really had Diamond at a time like this besides her mother , the father of her child and Tez , even Ashanti switched up on her !