(4)

Goal Digga (4)

"Uh .. Yess Frank yess !"  I fake moaned as he thrusted in and out of my ass while griping my cheeks . I wanted a new Jimmy Choo bag , and this is the way I was going to get it .

5 minutes later he cumed all over my ass , I took a quick shower as he handed my bag over still in the shopping bag . I was talking to a girl at work about it and he must've over heard because he texted me this morning ;

I got what you want come work for it .

I cleaned myself up and took my bag , I drove off and headed to Bob Evans . I was meeting Ritz for breakfast , I told him I'd cook but he decided on taking me out .

I was just dressed in casual wear , leggings and a hoodie with black roshes .

"Hey papa !" I said sitting down , he looked up at me and smiled , he got up and hugged me smelling good as hell as always .

"Hey big booty !"

We talked for a little bit then called the waitress over to take our order . She eyed Ritz up and down like he was a piece of meat .

"I want the French toast with lots of whipped cream and some sausage links with orange juice !" I smiled up at her ,she quickly wrote it down then went to Ritz and eye balled the hell outta him again .

"Same but I want bacon !" He said keeping his eyes on me . She kind of rolled her eyes , I wasn't gonna show out because I know her and I didn't have the time to get exposed .

"You a virgin aren't you ? " He asked , I smiled because that's one thing I'm not gone lie bout .

"Yes , how'd you guess ?" I asked taking a sip of my drink .

"Damn , you gone be following a nigga around after I fuck huh ?" He said smiling and shaking his head .

"I don't follow no nigga around , ain't no nigga dick that good !" I laughed telling the truth , I was raised to be independent and I was for the most part .

"Come back to my house then !" He smirked , I needed my plan to get in action as soon as possible so I agreed .

We had a good ass breakfast together then I followed him back to his shared mansion and he wasted no time putting his lips on mine and adding tongue .

He lifted me up by my ass and walked up the stairs and walked down a long ass hall way to his room . It was white and gold , a room for a king might I add . This would be the perfect time to get pregnant , I was ovulating .

After all of the touching and kissing it was the moment of truth . His penis was thick and long ! I noticed he didn't wear a condom , good make this easier on me .

He put the tip of his penis in and I squealed . I grabbed his shoulder digging my nails in his back as he went farther in I could feel tears escaping my eyes .

"Ahh Ritz go slow !" I kind of moan screamed . He listened to my command and noticed I had tears coming out my eyes and kissed them away he tongue kissed me as he slow stroked me . My screams of pain became soft moans of pleasure , something I never felt while Frank was doing me anally .