(3)

Goal Digga (3)

Diamond (1st Pov)

I was really in a deep funk about my dads news . Maybe it was from everything that I was doing , maybe my punishment was getting taken out on my dad .

As I was cleaning my room up to Erykah Badu I seen I had a missed call from Ritz . I know damn well Ritz don't call females unless it's important so I hurriedly called him back .

Big Daddy ; Aye what you doing ma ?

Diamond ; My name is diamond but nothing cleaning up why ?

Big Daddy ; meet me at the skating rink in 10 .

He disconnected the call , I wasn't his bitch and I wasn't gone run at the snap of a finger although I needed to get on his good side I wanted to show him he was on my time not his ! I finished my room up , I'd already taken a shower so I really just needed to get dressed .

There was more then one skating rink so I'd just make up the lie that I didn't know which one he was talking about and fuss at him for hanging up on me with out proper info to where we were meeting  .

I put on a white v neck that showed the right amount of cleavage with my black distressed skinny jeans , I put my Prostar Jordan's on . I applied lotion to my arms and sprayed PINK perfume on my body . Thru a ring , a silver bracelet and my silver hoops on . For the hair I put it in a ballerina bun with curly strands on the side . Brushing my teeth another time before applying deodorant .

As I was heading out the door I grabbed my black Michael Kors tote .

*

"Glad to see you show up !" He said very seriously , I licked my glossed shiny lips and smiled cutely at him .

"Awe daddy you mad ?" I asked cocking my head to the side , he probably can't stay mad at me .

"You looking too good !" He pulled me into a hug by gripping my ass . I'd be lying if I said I didn't get turned on by his hug and he smelled hella good .

"As are you !" I said hugging him back , he let go of me after a while and as soon as he did some chick that looked like she belonged on basketball wives waltzed in kissing all on him .

"Ritz baby why haven't you texted me back lately ? " He looked over at her trying to peel her off him .

My outfit was to cute so I had a man take several pics of me . I made a snapchat video of me looking fabulous as always !

"Who is that hoe ?"  The lady asked pointing her finger at me . I helped her look for the hoe she was talking bout , I looked over both my shoulders and bent over to look under a table !

"Girl you talm bout Bethany ova there ?" I asked  honestly confused .

"No , I'm talking about you !" She pointed her long light skin finger with her perfectly done acrylics at me as she said you .

"Girl bai !" I waved her off unbothered as she tried to get loud wit me . The whole time she was making a fool of her self I was just sitting there thinking .

"Shit I need a balance , ooh this ring bout big as hell , maybe I'll get that 22 inch remy next week and give my real hair a break , I wonder how big Ritz dck is .. Huh .. Is she done yet ?"

I came out my thoughts as I seen her get dragged out the skating rink . Ritz just looked at me like I passed a test or something .

"What ?" I asked looking at him , he had red lipstick all on his face and lips . I handed him a make up remover wipe , I personally don't wear make up unless I'm going clubbing with Kiya and Tez .

"You ain bout drama I fucks wit that !"

*

After the whole thing wit his lil girlfriend we didn't even skate . I followed him to a shared mansion , meaning he shared it with Meech , Lo and Lucas . I can't wait till I have his baby and the baby and I living like this .

We were sitting on his couch in one of many living rooms . I was observing everything while he was watching a movie I picked .

"How old are you anyway ma ? " He asked placing his hand on my thigh , my heart was about to beat out my damn chest .

"Twenty !" I replied smoothly , I placed my hand on his crotch .

His lips connected with my neck , I could feel his minty breath and the fact his breath was minty was even more of a turn on . I was suddenly pulled on to his lap as he pulled my shirt over my head . I wanted to get pregnant as soon as possible but I didn't want my virginity to get took on a couch .

Just like on cue he got a call which required him to take me home , I had church in the morning and my parents were going to trip if I wasn't home by 8:30 .

"Call me ?" He said dropping me off in a whole other neighborhood . A nice one , I knew he wouldn't call if he seen where I really lived at . He didn't make sure I got in the house safe or anything he slick pulled off . I didn't want to drive so I was going to get my car tomorrow , I quickly called Kiya but she wasn't answering so I called Tez and he pulled up quick as hell .

I told him my plan about the trapping a trapper and he was totally against it and usually he was for things that I did .

"Uh uh bitch you gone f*ck around and get burned in multiple ways honey ! You may think you heartless till he leave you and that lil baby you plan on carrying .. You only 16 Dia .. You got your life ahead of you .. Why trap a 22 year old MAN? You are a little girl !" I knew what he was saying was true but I didn't care .

It's consensual so it's not rape ..

Or so she thought ..

A/N

Okay I need 4 votes

78 reads

3 comments

And I'll update again !