Final: Paper Crane

"No...." Namjoon whispered before he run towards room 309. Once he opened the door he saw her parents crying in each other's arms. He looked at the bed and saw her lying with eyes closed but there's a long beep coming from the apparatus beside her.

"Time of death: 10:10am." Dr. Jeon said and it confirms everything, she's gone. As Namjoon fell on the floor, Jimin and the two others came. Jimin gets in the room and saw Hana's parents crying. He was confuse on what's happening and why her parents are there but when he turned to look closely at the bed, his heart sank.

"Ha.....na?" He walked closer while thinking if everything is real. He cant believe what his eyes are seeing at the moment. It seems unbelievable since he knew Hana and her family was in Japan.

"What happened? I thought she's in Japan? What is she doing here? I cant understand! Hana.....Hana.....Hana!!" He tries to wake her up and becomes aggresive thats why the group of nurses came in to stop him.

"Jimin, she left us. She's........gone." Her mother said holding his hand. His knees got jelly and he fell on the floor keep shaking his head doesnt want to accept what her mother told him.

"No......she will never leave me. This is not true Auntie. No. Hana...I will wake her up." Jimin tried to come closer to her bed again but Hana's father blocked his way and hug him.

"I understand what you feel but if you really care for her......set her free."

"No!!! This is not true! If this is just a dream, please I want to wake up!! I dont want this!" He was already crying and pitiful at that moment when he was so much devastated on what he's seeing and he doesnt want to believe it.

When the news broke about Hana's death, it made a huge noise in the business club and to the whole Korea because as the only child, people are asking who will be the heir of Kim Corporation. She was all over the news in tv, radio and internet. People cant believe a very nice girl like her died in such a young age. Her classmates and schoolmate arrived at the wake. Most of them still cant believe what happened to her.

"I said never ever comeback in Korea not died and left the world totally. I can't believe you'd just leave like that. What about Jimin? Did you know he loves so much? He broke up with me because he chose you but look at what you did, you just left him alone." Miyoung said while infront of her coffin covered with beautiful flowers. She came in immediately once she knew about the news to confirm if its true.

"I came here to say sorry for hating you. I know its not your fault for being rich and famous. I know its too late to apology but still I'm sorry." She said while tears are falling. Even if she hates her, she still has a good heart and she doesnt want her to die just like that. She even said that if they were given a chance, she wants her to be her friend and she regretted everything she did to her.

"I'm happy she changed but too late." Namjoon commented pertaining to Miyoung. He was sitting beside Jimin who remain silent. Even if he tried to talk to him, he didnt speak at all. Jimin was staring blankly while holding a paper crane she last made.

"Come on, we need to talk." Namjoon pulled him up to go outside while he just let him do it, no reactions at all.

"What's your problem huh? I know its hard for you but why cant you move on? Do you think she will be happy to see you like that? You look horrible Jimin." He said once they reached outside the building but he still didnt bother to speak that makes him pissed.

"You know what? If you keep acting like that, why dont just kill yourself so you could be with her? I'm just wasting my time talking to a mute like you." He was about to leave when Jimin finally spoke.

"Everything I thought was wrong. I'm sorry." Namjoon stopped his tracks when he heard him.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon turned around to face him.