6.6

Two weeks have passed but Jimin still didnt move on with what happened that day. Whenever he remembers it, he always become sensitive. On the other hand, Miyoung were happy that Hana is gone and she did what she said the last time they met but at the same time didnt understand her boyfriend. He always said he's mad but his action says the opposite. She always saw him staring at his phone or staring at their photo together. Miyoung once confront him and asked him about his feelings towards Hana but he always says she was a friend to him which she didnt believe at all.

"Did you know Namjoon went to Japan? You know what, he told me Hana and him are friends now. I actually dont know what really happened why they became friends but it seems like they are really close now. Look at this." Miyoung show the photo of Hana where she was hugged by Namjoon near the school clinic that she took almost three weeks ago. It was obvious on Jimin's face that he was mad at what he's seeing.

"When was this?" He asked.

"I forgot. What do you think? They have a relationship?" Jimin finally remember when he saw Hana followed by him near the school clinic.

"She lied to me?"

"What? What did you say?" Miyoung asked when she didnt hear what he said. Jimin hurriedly left his gitlfriend to go home to ask his brother about Namjoons whereabouts. He wants to clear something to Namjoon and he cant wait to know the truth why Hana lied to him when he saw her that day pretending she wasnt with him.

"Hyung!!" He screamed once he opened the door but he doesnt like what he saw when he went inside.

"Whats the problem?"

"What is he doing here?" He asked when he saw the person he doesnt want to see that time.

"Woah! Whats your problem with me man? Dont worry I'm not here because of you but for your hyung. I brought some chocolates here fresh from Japan if you want." Namjoon acting cool even if he wants to punch his face for being so stupid.

"What did you do to Hana?" He asked while Yoongi is trying to understand what he meant with that.

"What are you talking about?" His brother wondered but he didnt answer it instead he went to Namjoon and punch his face really hard that makes him fall on the floor.

"Jimin!! What are you doing? Until now you still hate him? That was 5 years ago!" Yoongi said thinking another way around. Jimin was about to punch him again but Yoongi stopped him.

"You lure Hana away from me!! You taught her to lie to me! What else did you do? Tell me!!" Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs. Namjoon know what he's about and its the incident where he saw her followed by him that day when Hana fainted.

"Lure her? Did you hear what you're saying? I didnt do anything to her. So what if I became friends with her? Is there anything wrong with that? Why dont you try to open your eyes on whats happening around you? Are you sure people around you most especially your girl always tells you the truth? First and foremost, if Hana lied to you it doesnt have anything to do about me. She lied on her own will not with other people's influence." Namjoon said but it seems like Jimin doesnt want to listen to him.

"You didnt know anything that's why you're acting like that. You dont have any idea of how much other people suffer just for you." Jimin wondered what he's talking about.

"What do you mean?"

"Go discover it by yourself. Hyung, I'll go ahead. I have someone to meet." He said insisting him to look for the truth by himself because after all, he's not that bad as what he said to Miyoung before. He gets inside his car and drove off to go to who he really wants to see. Its getting dark when he reached the hospital, before he went out he checked himself infront of the rear mirror. He grabbed the chocolates and flowers at the bacm seat and go inside the hospital lobby.

"Hi. I wanted to know where's the room of Kim Hana." He asked and the two receptionist looked at each other because they have been told not to entertain any visitor for Hana. Namjoon noticed the two girls so he took out his id and show it to them.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, cousin of Hana. My mother wants to know her condition so she sent me here. If you dont tell me where she is, I will let the management know about this." He threatened them.

"Ahm...I'm sorry sir. Ms. Kim is at room 309 on the 4th floor." One of them said while the other one is trying to stop her officemate to say something.

"Thank you ladies." He winked at them and went to the fourth floor to visit Hana. He just came back from Japan to visit his sick grandmother but everyone in school thought he went there because of Hana. When the elevator stopped at the fourth floor, he suddenly feels nervous but he doesnt know why. He continue to walk until he reached room 309 where Hana is.

"I can do this." He took a deep breathe before he knock on the door. He opened it and saw Hana sitting at the bed doing something. A lot of things changed on her, she became thin, has dark circles on her eyes and she's slowly losing her hair.

"Whats that?" Hana heard someone asked and when she look up, she got shock to see Namjoon standing infront of her bed.

"What are you doing here? H-How did you know I'm here?" She got concious because of her changing appearance but Namjoon smiled at her.

"For you." He put down the chocolates and flowers on the bed.

"Thank you but you dont need to do this. What brings you here? Are you alone?" He smirked with her questions.

"Can I answer it one by one or better let me sit first okay?" Namjoon sitted on the edge of her bed examining her from head to toe.

"What am i doing here? I'm here to visit you. How did I know you're here? I'm the great Kim Namjoon and I have the most reliable sources. Am I alone? No...hahaha Yes I'm alone. Don't worry Jimin still doesnt know you're just here in Seoul but did you know he hates you so much now. He feels like you betrayed him for not telling him your "flight" to Japan. He even accused me for teaching you to lie. Is he crazy? But by the way, how are you now? How's the treatment?" He asked full of concern but Hana still looking down on her lap. She was getting weak everyday and she wasnt sure if she can still overcome her disease. She was atleast happy that her family is always there for her giving her strength to go on but still there was still an emplty spot in her and it was Jimin who she misses so much.

"My condition is actually not improving. The cancer cells spreading more and more everyday and now I feel like I'm losing hope. I'm just waiting for my death honestly."

"You know what? Dont lose hope. You still have your family who's waiting for you and also me, I will wait for you to get well so you could repay all my kindness to you." Namjoon said trying to make her smile and he did. Hana smiled a little bit.

"Whats that? A paper crane?" Namjoon noticed the amount of different colors of paper cranes around the room. He saw a lot of huge boxes containing those.

"Yes and I'm going to give away all of it to someone. Aside from that, I have a wish."

"I'm sure you'll going to give them to Park Jimin but whats your wish?"

"To live a little bit longer for my love ones. But if God really wanted me to go there already, I'll accept it." She said while looking at the paper crane she's holding on her lap.

"But do you think this is the right time to tell him youre sick? Look, he was thinking you dont care about him. You didnt even call him to ask if he's okay or not. If I were him, I will get mad too. Why dont you tell him now? Before its too late." He said convincing her to let Jimin know her condition for him to take care of her and spend time with her. Even if Namjoon is sometimes inconsiderate and rude, when it comes to Hana, he always put her happiness first even if it may hurt his feelings.

"I'm not ready yet."

"When will you get ready? When its too late?"

"No. But-"

"But what? You must have to tell him your feelings towards him that you like him more than friends because I know he feels the same way he's not just realizing it now." Namjoon said really sure of it but Hana suddenly not feeling well.

"Are you okay? Hana? Hana!!" Hana passed out and he saw her nose bleeding and her skin became darker. Namjoon looked for the buzzer to call a doctor and Dr. Jeon arrived.

"This is bad." The doctor said when she saw how Hana look.