7.7

If I had one wish boy
I'd wish you next to me
And it could be in Summer, Fall or Spring boy
Cause you make my heart sing
I wanna give my heart, my soul, my love to you
Cause everyday I'm not with you
I'm missing you like crazy~

A song is playing coming out from a portable player while Hana was continously making paper cranes. She was prohibited to continue it but she insisted she needs to complete not just a thousand pieces but ten thousand pieces. Her parents got shock when they knew her ten thousand goal but later on supports her.

"Do you want me to help you?" Her mother asked when she arrived and saw her daughter with lots of paper cranes on her bed.

"No mommy. I want to accomplish my goal by myself. Only few more left before I hit the goal."

"If you're tired, you can continue it by tomorrow. If I can just take away the pain Hana, I will." Hana stopped what she's doing once she heard the last words her mother said. Since the day Dr. Jeon told her about her condition, her parents become more depress and frustrated to look for another way to cure her but like she always told them, if its her destiny to die at such a young age she'll accept it.

"Mommy, this is not the end but a new beginning of my life in heaven with God. I will not leave you. I will still look out for you and daddy. I will be your guardian angel." She said still having a little smile on her face despite of what's happening to her but if she will have a wish, she will not use it for herself but for other people. She wants everyone she loves to have a very good life even if she's not around anymore.

"No, you'll stay with us. We're going to watch you graduate from the academy, to have your own pastry shop, to be successful in your career and most especially to have someone who will be at your side until you grow old." Her mother were so strong infront of her but this time, she let out the pain she's feeling inside for so long. Since the day she knew about her sickness, she always stay strong as possible to show Hana that there's no need to worry, that everything will be fine soon. If she cant handle things, she always go to their room to cry silently not wanting her daughter to see her weak.

"Mommy......you know how bad I wanted that to happen but it will never be anymore."

"No Hana. I'm still hoping for a miracle. I know God will never let you die. No Hana. No." Hana put aside the paper crane she's folding to take her mother's hands to console her.

"I dont know if I can still able to tell you this later so I will do now. Mommy.......I want to thank you and daddy for bringing me up in this world. For being such a good parents who always supported me whatever I want. For taking care of me for 17 years. For always cheering me up whenever I'm down. For always giving me the best. Thank you so much. Thank you for everything Baek Soyeon, you're the best mom in the world mommy." Her voice cracked and soon tears are falling. It hurts her to say goodbye but she has to. She have to tell everything she wanted to say before she leave.

"Hana...." Her mother move closer and hug her so tight as she was crying her heart out.

"Just let it out Hana. Just let it out."Her mother said while Namjoon overheard everything. He was about to knock when he heard Hana talking to someone so he decided to leave but then he heard Hana cry that made him stop from his tracks. He felt he was being stabbed in his heart hearing her cries. He wanted to just go inside and hug her tight but he cant move then realized that a single tear escape from his eye.

"No...No.......H-Hana..." He keeps shaking his head doesnt want to believe everything when he think of something or someone. He immediately left the hospital to go somewhere.

"Do you want some fruits?" Baek Soyeon asked her daughter when she finally calm but she shook her head.

"Mommy, where are the things I asked you to bring?"

"Oh, wait its here." Her mother picked up her bag under the bed and took out a small device from it.

"Here you go." Hana took it from her and stare at it.

"I think I know what you're going to do with that. I'll just go outside to call your dad to come over here for dinner." Her mother left while she was still staring at the device.

"I can do this." She whispered then press the button. On the other hand, Jimin just got home from playing basketball with some of his friends in school. He threw his bag on the couch and went to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator to get some cold water to drink when someone ring the doorbell. Without even looking who was it, he pressed the button and let that person go in.

"Hi son!" A voice of a woman in her late thirties greeted. Jimin turned around and saw his mom smiling widely at him.

"Ma!!" He hurriedly come to his mother and hugged her tightly.

"I miss you Ma! I thought your flight is on tuesday?"

"I miss you too son! I changed my mind and took the earlier flight. To see my two cute baby boys." She pinched his cheek so hard that leave marks on it.

"Aw! It hurts ma!"

"Oops! I'm sorry. By the way, where's your brother?" She asked while looking around the house but then Yoongi arrived with Jin.

"Yoongi!" Once he heard his mother's voice, he immediately went to her to give her a warm hug.

"Mama!"

"You also dyed your hair?" She asked when she noticed Yoongi's hair. Jimin was the first one who dyed hair reddish brown before she left then now Yoongi with blonde.

"Yes ma. I need to dye for our concert this weekend." He said pertaining to his underground activities with his group who's going to have a concert.

"Oh, Jin is here! How are you?" She said when she noticed him standing behind Yoongi.

"Welcome back Auntie."

"Thank you but before anything else, I have something for the two of you and you too Jin." The three boys hi-fived each other while at the hospital Hana just finished what she has to do. She placed the device under her pillow while wiping her tears that keeps falling. At the same time her mother came in and saw her crying. She immediately come over to her daughter and hug her.

"Its okay." She said comforting her.

"Mommy, will he able to forgive me? For lying to him?"

"Of course, he was your bestfriend." Hana stopped crying upon hearing it. Her mother wants to talk to Jimin so bad about Hana but because of her daughter's request, she's holding back herself from telling him about her sickness.

"When I'm gone, please give this to him. Please mommy." She took out the device under her pillow and give it to her mother.

"I think you have to talk to him now." Hana keeps shaking her head doesnt want Jimin to see her like that.

"No please. I dont want him to see me like this. I look like a corpse mommy. He might get scared."

"But if you really love him, you will let him know everything that's happening to you. You've been hiding this to him for 2 years now! He has the right to know this! He's your bestfriend!" Soyeon trying to convince her daughter to talk to Jimin.

"But mom-"

"Please Hana, listen to me. You have to tell him whatever might the outcome is." Hana sighed and nodded to her mother.

"I will talk to him but not now. I'm not ready yet."