4.4

Since that day, Jimin always stayed with Hana. They always spend time together in their favorite place at school, the garden.

"Hana! Sandwich for you and hamburger for me. I also bought juice for us." He happily announced once he arrived at the place.

"Thank you! You're the best!" She took the food from him but then Jimin noticed the amount of paper cranes on the grass.

"Why are you making those paper cranes? Dont tell me you planned to make a thousand of those. I actually saw a box containing paper cranes under your desk in class." Jimin asked as he sit down beside her. He grabbed one sheet of colored paper to try to make one but Hana tapped his hand and snatch the paper from him.

"I have a wish." She answered while looking at the blue paper crane.

"What's your wish?" He asked while munching his hamburger.

"To have long life and happiness."

"Come on Hana ofcourse we will live long. We're still young." Jimin commented doesnt have any idea of what Hana meant on what she said. On the other hand, Miyoung is watching them from afar and she was jealous. Jimin always talk about Hana and it irritate her. As much as possible she doesnt want Hana to be around Jimin but since she was his bestfriend and she discover that she's going to leave soon, she let Jimin to spend time with her for last time.

"You look stupid." Someone said from behind. Miyoung turned around and saw her classmate Namjoon leaning on the wall with his hands inside his pocket.

"What are you doing here?" Miyoung asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing. I just passed by and saw you here. You know what, they really look good together. If I didnt know that they're actually bestfriends, I would mistaken them as a couple. And compare to Kim Hana, you're nothing. She has everything in the world while you got none. Thanks to your family's restaurant in Hongdae, you still able to buy imitations." Namjoon blurted out and Miyoung got shock on what he said.

"Don't be surprise my dear Miyoung. I'm the great Kim Namjoon, the son of M Enterprise CEO. I have a lot of reliable sources."

"What are you talking about?" Miyoung pretended innocent and was about to walk away.

"Everything about is fake. You always bragged that you came from a rich family but the truth is you just came from a below average family. You even hired a family to act as your family during your dinner with Jimin. Your father is a noodle maker, your mother is a waitress while your brother is a troubkemaker. You cant hide everything on your own Lee Miyoung. Stop acting like a chaebol, just accept that you only belong to the social care group. And dont you dare hurt Kim Hana." Namjoon threaten her because he knows Miyoung is a kind of person who is selfish and greedy.

"You planned everything because you envy Hana. You know he's really important to her thats why he became your target. Am I right?" He added while Miyoung began to panic because after all Namjoon is right.

"Yes you're right I envy her. Everyone likes her. She's always been the superstar of this school and she even have Jimin. I dont like her but my feelings for Jimin is genuine. I love him." She began to cry while clutching her fist.

"What about you? You like Hana right? You hate Jimin before what happened?" She added.

"Dont change the topic but okay here's an answer for you. Anyone can be your enemy, anyone can be your friend but it doesnt mean that person is your enemy, you couldnt turn to friends and vice versa. I dont like Jimin but I dont hate him. And regarding Hana, yes I like her so what? Miyoung, I'm not that bad as everyone says. This is me. If they dont like me, I'm fine with it buy doing what you did is the horrible thing I've ever seen in my entire life." He answered while looking at Hana and Jimin laughing together. He's bullyingher as a front because he's sure she wouldnt talk to him if he became nice to him and she was loyal to Jimin.