8.8

Jimin keeps pacing back and forth inside their classroom wondering how Hana was doing in Japan. He doesnt have any news from her since she left and its sadden him a lot. He immediately believes Miyoung but still there's a part of him still wanting to hear Hana's side. He's missing him so much, her voice and everything in her. He couldnt understand why everytime he saw Namjoon, he feels something in his chest that was hurting him. He wants to talk to him but he doesnt have the courage to know the truth especially if what Miyoung told him was true.

"Jimin!" A voice called him from afar. It was Miyoung who's walking towards him waving her hand. He turned to look at her when suddenly he cant feel anything for her. The love that he's feeling for her before gone like a wind.

"Come on. Lets go to the cafeteria. I'm hungry." She said flirting him. Jimin looked at her that makes her nervous. Miyoung feels something is wrong with him since yesterday. She tried to ask him but she's afraid on what he's going to say so decided not to.

"Let's talk." He pulled her with him and go to the garden where they he usually hangout with Hana while Miyoung is getting more nervous.

"What are we going to talk about? About what?" Miyoung asked once they reached the garden.

"Let's break up." He said without even a warn. He was directly looking at her eyes while Miyoung's eyes got wide when she heard it and tears immediately escape from her eyes.

"Why? Did I do something wrong? Is there anything I did that you dont like? Tell me! Tell me Jimin!!" She asked and punch him on his chest until she ran out of energy. He just let her do that if thats how she can let out the pain he had cause.

"You didnt do anything Miyoung but........."

"But what?"

"...........I realized that.....that....I don't love you. I'm really sorry." Miyoung doesnt know how to react on what he have said. She just stand there her palms on her face crying her heart out.

"Hana....she's the reason why you're breaking up with me. I know you have feelings for her. Right Jimin?" She suddenly asked that made Jimin froze but in the end nodded his head.

"Yes"

"But you said you love me."

"Miyoung look, I have loved you that's true. But everytime I saw her, there is something really strange in me until I realized that I actually love her. I know you love me but I cant lie to you and to myself anymore. I dont want to be a cheater. I'm really sorry." He explained but Miyoung already expect it. She knows it but pretented now to know, she was afraid Jimin will break up with her. Its just she didnt expect that he will do that very soon.

"You know what? I envy her so much. She was love by everyone and the bright star while me, always at the side line. Because of jealousy, I even asked her not to comeback in Korea ever." Miyoung turned her back from him and was about to walk away when she remember something.

"What you saw at my phone, that was nothing. Namjoon was just comforting her but if you're going to ask me why, go talk to him. I dont know anything. By the way, thank you atleast I felt love by someone I love too even if it was cut short." She finished and leaving him curious about why Namjoon's comforting Hana that time.

"Honey, I cant take this anymore." Baek Soyeon cries seeing Hana in bed almost lifeless. She was really weak and thin. Her skin got too dry and she was just breathing because of the life support. The cancer cells almost eaten up her blood and as the doctor told her parents, there's no way to cure her anymore. If they sent her earlier to a hospital for confinement, she can still be saved but its too late. Her parents discovered that Hana has the disease for years and she didnt even tell them about it. When they knew it, its already late and the cancer cells are spreading really fast.

"M-mom.....D-dad......" She called having a hard time to speak. She wants to say something but she cant speak properly. Her mother hold her hand tightly to assure her that she's with her.

"Don't talk Hana. Me and your daddy will be here. We're not going to leave you alone. We can survive okay?" Her mother said even if everything wasnt fine at all.

"J......Ji....................Jim................i-in......Jim..in." She called the special someone in her life while her mother looked at her husband.

"Do you want me to call Jimin to come over here?" Her father asked when he walked closer to them and she nodded her head. Back to the school, Jimin finally found Namjoon at his favorite spot of the school, the rooftop.

"What do you want?" Namjoon asked when he notice his presence.

"What are you to Hana?" Jimin seriously asked without leaving his sight on him while Namjoon smirked at his question.

"What do you want to hear? That we're just friends or we're lovers? You choose little boy."

"Just answer my damn question hyung!"

"Did you just call me hyung? Its been a long time Park Jimin and after what you did to me, you're still calling me hyung? Perfect man, perfect." Namjoon slow clapped while walking closer to him shaking his head.

"I've already said my apology. Can't you move on?"

"You almost killed me and then you'll tell me to just move on? What the actual fvck Jimin?" Namjoon frowned when he remember what happened to him 5 years ago with Jimin.

"I didnt know there's a sharp metal there, I swear! You know you're like a brother to me and I will never ever try to kill you. We were bestfriends before, you, me and Hoseok. But what happened? Our friendship ends because of an accident. We were playing basketball that time when you pushed me so I did what you did to me but like ive said, I didnt know there's a sharp metal there that cutted your arm." Namjoon knows that it wasnt his fault from the start but the scar on his right arm always reminds him of what happened that time.

"You indirectly apologized to me why dont you do it infront of me huh? Are you afraid?" Jimin shook his head.

"Hyung, I know even if I apologize again everything wouldny change back to what it is but still I want to apologize. I didnt mean to hurt you and it was an accident. I'm really sorry." Jimin sincerely apologize and hoping he will forgive him. For those 5 years they hated each other, they finally feels tired with their feud. After all, it was an accident no one liked it to happen. Namjoon hold Jimin's shoulder and patted it few times before he finally speaks about Hana.

"By my own point of view, I think we're friends. I know this will make you feel betrayed but I have to tell you this. She was actually-"

"Namjoon hyung!!!!" A voice interrupt what he's about to say. Both of them turned to look at where the voice came from.

"Hyung....something....happen....to....to....Ha......na...." Taehyung said while panting and after a few moments his bestfriend Jungkook came.

"We need to go to the hospital. She's dying! My mom said she's asking for Jimin." Jungkook said looking at Jimin who doesnt have any idea of what they are talking about. Namjoon hurriedly pulled Jimin together with him as Taehyung and Jungkook follows them.

"Wait! What do you mean she's dying and she's asking for me?" He asked while they are going downstairs but he didnt get any answer from any of them. They went out of the school building really tired from running but Namjoon didnt seem tired at all.

"Get in!" Taehyung and Jungkook gets in the back seat while Jimin at the front seat and drove off to the hospital.

"Why do I need to come with you? And who's dying?" Jimin asked looking at Namjoon but when he didnt answer him, he looked at the two other boys but they just hang their head low.

"You'll know when we get there." Namjoon said while he suddenly feels nervous. During the ride, no one dares to talk until they finally reached the hospital. They got off and immediately went to the elevator but after like seems forever, he decided to take the stairs to get to the 4th floor. Once they reached the 4th floor, they heard someone scream.

"No....."