2.2

Ms. Baek just came out from the administration office. She talked to the school administrator regarding her daughter Hana. The school principal knows about her illness but due to Hana's request, they come up with an agreement that no one in the school must know about her health condition. Baek Soyeon dont understand why from all of the people in the world, her daughter Hana was chosen to have that kind of illness.

"Ms. Baek!" Someone from behind called her. She turned around and saw Jimin running towards her.

"Jimin?" She wasnt ready to see him since she knows that he will ask about Hana's absence in school.

"Did something happened to Hana? She didnt go to school for three days now Ms. Baek." He asked but she wasnt sure how she will answer him.

"Ahm...we celebrated my birthday in Macau together with her dad. We just came back last night. I went to the principal's office to inform that Hana will be absent for 3 days more." She made up a story just cover up the real thing and it seems like Jimin is buying it. She smiled to reassure him that nothing is wrong and he doesnt have anything to worry but then she remembered that his mother is working in their company and she feels like lying to him is the worst thing she did when he will definitely know the truth later on from his mother.

"Your mother is Jung Hyeyoung right?" She asked and he nodded. She felt relieve when she confirm it because his mother was out of the country to attend a seminar in Malaysia.

"She is one of our best marketing director. We're glad that she's part of our company. I guess her son is also just like her, a very hardworking person." She said trying to change the topic to prevent him for asking anymore about Hana.

"Thank you Madam but can I visit Hana? I want to see her." Her smile fades away once she heard it. Hana is not in her best condition to visit thats why she needs to find a good alibi.

"...okay. Just inform us when you will visit." She tried to make an alibi but failed. And now she doesnt know what to do. He must not see Hana with syringe injected into her veins.

"I need to go. Lets see each other soon. Takr care." She hurriedly leave the school to avoid him. Jimin was left at the hallway thinking about all the things she said. He seems something is not right.

On the other hand, Hana is making paper cranes again but this time its easier since she already mastered it in a short period of time. She was about to pick another colored paper when her phone beep. She pick up her phone from the night stand and tap to open the message.

"I will visit you later after class. Wait for me. I will buy you your favorite strawberry cake." She smiled upon reading it but at the same time afraid to see her in that condition.

"Hana!" Her mother come inside her room in panic.

"I talked to Jimin and he said that he will visit you. What should we do now? Why dont you just tell him about your illness?" Her mother said.

"I can't tell him mommy."

"But why?! Do you know that I looked so stupid earlier infront of him? I don't know what to say and I dont even know if he believed in all I've said to him. Just tell him." Her mother is trying to convince her daughter.

"He doesnt need to know since he already find the one for him. He will eventually forget me soon so no need." Her mother felt what she said and she was sure her daughter has a feeling for him, she was just afraid to tell it straight.

"Do you like him?" Baek Soyeon straightforwardly asked her. Hana didnt see it coming and she wasnt ready to answer it.

"Mommy..."