1.1

"Okay, that's all for today class." The teacher said once they heard the bell rang that mean its breaktime. Once the teacher left, the students begin to cheer.

"Saved by the bell! Hahaha!" The guy wearing specs commented and everyone burst out laughing except the girl near the window who's putting her stuff inside her backpack. Out of all the students in their class, she's the smartest and most beautiful ranked by her schoolmates. She was the daughter of Kim Corporation CEO. Her family was one of the most influencial in Seoul but even if she came from a rich family, she was always been humble and kind to everyone.

"Hana, I cannot join you today. I need to meet Miyoung. Is it okay?" The handsome guy with sweet smile beside her said while preparing to leave.

"Its okay." She said with a forced smile. Its been a week since he didnt join her during breaktime and lunchtime. She was a bit jealous because her bestfriend dont have time for her and it was lonely to be alone.

"Thanks! I promise I will make it up to you on monday." He said and mess her hair before he leave the room. Hana stand up and go to the cafeteria to have lunch. While she was in line to buy food, she saw him at the corner of the cafeteria with his girlfriend laughing. She felt something on her chest while looking at them, she was hurt and jealous. She likes him since they met 3 years ago. He was the realest among all the people she have met before thats why she was treasuring their friendship.

"Miss, you're next!" Someone screamed that brings her back to reality.

"I'm sorry." She apologized then go choose on the variety of food to eat for lunch. After buying her food, she goes on to the table beside the glass wall when two guys from the ahead class come up to her.

"Where's the great Park Jimin? You've always been alone these past few days. Tsk tsk tsk." The tall guy with light brown hair commented while the other guy keep sucking his lollipop.

"Poor girl. Hahaha!" The other guy bully her before he suck back his lollipop but Hana ignores them.

"Why do you keep ignoring us? We just want to be your friend." The tall guy sit beside her so as the other guy occupying the other side cornering her.

"Why do you always bother me? You doesnt want to befriend me but bully me. You keep always bullying me. What did I do to you Kim Namjoon?" She questioned him. He became silent for a moment to stare at her face before he speaks.

"Nothing. I just want you to notice me. I like it when youre talking to me like this." He move closer until his face is an inch from her. Hana looked away but Namjoon use his long fingertips to make her look at him but two of her classmates came to save her. They sit across them and act like nothing is happening.

"Hi Hana!" The guy with specs greeted her while the other one just smile at her.

"Lets see each other next time." Namjoon winked at her before leaving together with his friend.

"He still bully you Hana. Did Jimin know about it?" The guy with specs asked but she shook her head.

"But do you think he needs to know it? I'm sorry but that Kim Namjoon seems like a serial killer to me." The other guy said but then get smacked by his friend.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! That's my brother you're talking about!"

"I said I'm sorry dont you heard it? I said I'm sorry but Kim Namjoon seems like a serial killer to me."

"You dont need to tell it twice! I'm sorry Hana for what he's talking about but my hyung is not a serial killer. He seems like but he really wasnt." Hana slightly laugh at the two best friends told her. Whenever Jimin is not around that two guys are always there to accompany her.