Highschool & News

Magsimula sa umpisa

He shrugged. "I mean, I don't know which college, what place, when, and what time. But I do think about my future with you." He squeezed my hand.

I lightly laughed.

"What?"

"I just never thought you'd be this type of guy. I never thought you would already have our future plans arranged." I explained.

"Well if I want a future with you, I have to have a plan so things don't get messed up."

I nodded.

"So, what do you think?" He asked.

I smiled. "I'd love to start a future with you. I want to go to college with you, move in with you, get married to you, start a family with you, anything. As long as it's with you, I'm in."

If Harry's smile could light up the world, the whole universe would be alight.

I loved seeing him this way.

"I know that this new to us, thinking about the future and everything but I promise that you'll be safe with me and I promise that I'll love you every second of the day, each day more and more."

This all seemed to good to be true. But I couldn't deny the way I loved this idea. A future with him. My heart felt light, so light I couldn't deny that it was Harry who gave it this effect. With him it was safe and handled with care.

He was in control of my heart, and I was happy that I had given it to him and no one else.

-------------

When we arrived home, Harry got off the car and opened the door for me as I got off and held my hand as I walked towards the house.

Before I could get there, he turned me around and held me in his arms as we walked (I walked backwards) to the house and he started planting sweet kisses on my lips.

I giggled each time his lips touched mine. I just loved them and I definitely loved him with every fiber in my being.

"I have to go." I giggled when we were right outside the door.

Harry pouted and made the puppy face. "But I don't want you to leave me."

"I'll text you or you can stop by later." I suggested.

Harry continued to pout. "Or what if I steal you and we can run away together far far away so no one can find us. Just you and me."

I laughed. "You're crazy."

"For you." He said.

I smiled. "I have to go."

He squeezed my hand lightly. "Okay."

I pecked him on the lips before turning the knob. "I'll call you later okay?"

He held me in his arms and lifted me up so I was looking down at him. Both of us were smiling at each other.

Harry kissed me one last time before putting me back down. "Okay."

"Okay." I nodded before opening the door and seeing him walk away and into his car.

"I love you." He mouthed.

I blew him a kiss before mouthing "I love you" back.

-------------

When I got in the house, my parents and the boys were sitting on the couch with serious expressions on their faces.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

My parents looked up at me with the serious face still there while the boys looked sad.

"What is it?" I walked over to them and sat on the love seat across from them.