Mystery.「Chapter Thirteen」

I trailed behind the man as he lead me out of the house,I seemed to be dazed as I didn't realise what I was doing.I snapped out of my thoughts and pulled my hand away from him.He turned back and frowned,

"(NAME),what's wrong?"He turned to face me.

"Who are you...?"

"...What?I'm Kaneki,don't tell me you've forgotten the one you love."My eyes were wide and I tried to process what he was telling me."Your...Kaneki...?"Millions of images flashed in my mind of me and him together.My head started to ache,I pulled strands of my hair tightly as I looked at him.

"No...I don't believe it."Kaneki pulled me into an embrace.

"You remember now,don't you?What happened.What I did.What you did."He had a sweet yet cruel smile on his face.I looked at the ground to see that there was blood everywhere.I could hear the screams of aging coming from a young women....

"NO!STOP,DON'T TOUCH ME!STOP IT!DON'T COME CLOSER!"I looked in the direction of which the screams were coming from to see a man towering over a women with white hair.It was the women in that weird dream.

"Is that...me...?"I looked up at Kaneki and he nodded ever so slightly as he continued to stare at the women who was being brutally beat.I cover my eyes and rested my head on his chest."I don't want to see that...Just leave me alone...I'm not the person you were in love with anymore...Just leave.."Kaneki's eyes were wide ,he knitted his eyes brows together.

"No,don't you know?Your saying the exact same things you once said before.For you,everything is being repeated.Your mistakes are going to be made everytime you reincarnate into a new person.So no matter what,you will still be in love with me...It won't end..This is your torture.Your punishment."

"There isn't a way to escape...is there...?"Kaneki kept silent as I felt tears roll down my cold pale cheeks.I gritted my teeth keeping my head hung low.Kankei lifted my chin with his hand and pecked my lips,I didn't react at all as tears slid down my face.He looked deep within my eyes and spoke in a soft tone but with a straight face.

"I love you."He said,isn't this a bit cliche now...?I was silent the whole time as he kissed me again.

"Good night,(NAME)."I slowly closed my eyes,I opened them slightly to see Kaneki put a white rose that was stained red in my hair.

"I will always love you..."

"AH!"I jolted up once again,I was drenched in sweat panting."What the hell is wrong with me?!"

"(NAME)...?"I saw Sasaki who was shirtless slowly get up as he wiped the sleep from his eyes."Are you okay?"I nodded as I started to calm down."Haise?"He hummed in response as he kissed the top of my head."Do you know someone by the name of 'Kaneki Ken'...?"Sasaki went silent and looked at me with a surprised face,it was written all over his face.

"Where have you heard that name?"He said trying to remain calm.

"I....it was said in my dream..."He paused and looked at me with slightly wide eyes.

"Your dream you say.."I nodded hanging my head down low.I clasped my hands together setting them on my lap.

"Yes,it was mentioned many times...by other people in my dreams and even myself..."

"I see..."

"But,it's okay...I don't think that is even a real person...or so I think.."Sasaki brought me closer and rested his chin on top of my head.

"If you need to talk to me about it anytime,tell me.I'm here for you,(NAME)..."His bare chest was pressed against my back,there was a long pause.

Time-skip~