Prologue

Slipping on my white beaded ball gown I slowly let out a sigh, as I gave myself a quick look over. It was my dads third time getting elected into parliament which meant a lavish party with all of the other members and important people. As for me, I had to be the perfect daughter with the huge gown perfect make up and manners. There was no messing up these kinds of parties or it would mean trouble later. Since birth I was always being put on a pedestal and shown off like a doll, but then again what would you expect with a fashion designer mom and popular parliament dad? 

       "That is beautiful, Miss. Sugg" smiled one of our ten maids Marla.

       She was around my age maybe a year or two older, yet she acted a lot older. Out of all of the maids Marla was my favorite, having been home schooled from the beginning and yet to go to Uni I didn't have many friends. Of course there were the other government kids and models that worked for my mom but like me they had to act like they were made of glass. There was however three girls that have been with me from the very start, three of the most wild and crazy girls that ever graced the high society of the UK. Besides of Marla I had a group of girls that acted like angels around the parents and devils on our away trips. Sarah was one of the first girls that I had met. Our dads grew up together so it was pretty much a no brainer that we would become best friends. She is kind of the quiet one of the group, the natural blond with professional make up artists and hair dressers around her all the time. Out of all the trips we had taken she had never once gotten drunk or did anything illegal, I guess you could say that Sarah was kind of like the mom of the group. Next there is Eleanor or better known as El. She had previously worked for my mom on a campaign but eventually became my best friend. El is like the flirt of the group, if there is a boy around, trust me El will be all over him, making him want her. But with Eleanor's natural good looks she really doesn't have to do much. She is like a mix between Cara Delavigne and Kylie Jenner, the two foot long dark hipster hair like Kylie but the style and long legs like Cara. Eleanor wasn't blessed with a rich family like the rest of us, so she has to basically work for everything but she doesn't let that stop her. Lastly we have the real wild child and daughter of one of the most well known parliament men, Charlotte or better known as Charlie. She and I met at one of my dads parties years ago when I caught her stealing some champagne out of kitchen. Yet instead of telling on her we slowly made our way up to my room where we drank half of the bottle. Charlie surely wasn't lacking in the beauty department either, she and I stood around the same height yet she was nearly twenty pounds lighter than me. Stick straight brown hair ombred at the end with bleach blond ends. Charlie even had a secret tattoo of a peace sign just below her waist line, her parents would die if they knew about it, but like many secrets that's one that she and I kept between us and the group.

       "Jack is here dear, do come and say hello!" demanded my mom as she screamed through the house P.A system.

       "Joy" I sighed as I gave Marla a slow nod and buzzed down the spiral stair case.

       Then theres Jack, Jack Harries to be exact. The boyfriend of Zoe Sugg, or the heir of the Diamond Piece hotels. His great great grandparents built a whole fleet of hotels which have been in the family ever since along with nearly a billion dollar paycheck each year with them. We first met in at a benefit event during my dads first ever run for a seat in the parliament, he had actually dumped a whole glass of punch on my dress which led to the two of us flirting none stop and eventually becoming a couple. He and my mother have became very close over the years connecting over fashion and how he wants to branch off from all of the hotel business and into designing. My dad and Jack talk business every time they get together with Jack trying to give him advice while my dad tries to give him advice. All of my friends are jealous of my and Jack's relationship with all of the expensive gifts and trips around the world. The paparazzi have a field day with our relationship from faking proposals almost every week to even pregnancy rumors. For me marriage is the last thing from my mind, yet for everyone else they want it to happen and soon. Don't get me wrong I love Jack and all of our perfect trips and mindless make out sessions, but I miss the spontaneous wild and crazy moments our relationship never really had.

       "You look beautiful" smiled Jack as his lips connected to my cheek.

       "Thank you" I nodded as I watched camera flashes go off, "so do you."

———

       "Alfie, come on man!" laughed Marcus as he pushed through the small dorm door.

       "I'm coming" I sighed as I zipped up my multi-colored backpack, "class doesn't start in like thirty minutes!"

       "So, you want to get a seat next to that hot new girl, don't you?" winked Marcus as he rummaged through my small mini fridge.

       "Correction, you want to get a seat next to her and she isn't a student here yet, shes just checking it out."

       "Yeah, yeah" he mumbled as he pulled out a red apple, "still we need to get there early!"

       "Whatever" I laughed as I pulled on my bag.

       As my first year of Uni was coming to a slow end I couldn't wait for the summer holiday to come along. Marcus, I and a couple of other friends planned on a trip around Europe and to some of the best beaches in the world. I had been saving all of my money since last summer working at crazy jobs and eating out of date for the past month and a half. Yet I knew being on the beach in just a matter of weeks will make up for the hellish past year.

       "Who is this girl anyway?" I asked as Marcus and I pushed out of the dorm building and over the hill to the English department building.

       "Some kind of parliament dick's assistant. I got to chat with her for like a micro second last night, but she said that she is checking the college out for her bosses daughter."

       "Which one?" I asked a bit intrigued that someone so famous and rich would even consider this Uni. 

       "I don't know" laughed Marcus, "even if she did tell me, you know I'm not into that shit like you."

       "True" I sighed as I adjusted my bag, "are you going to try and get a date with her?"

       "Maybe" smirked Marcus as he pulled opened the door, "you never know."

       "Yeah, yeah" I sighed.

       Marcus was always the flirt out of the group. He was always chatting up girls and looking for a date or a good snog. For me, I was more of the brain and quiet one. I was actually at Uni to learn something and possibly become a parliament member. After having to research it for a paper back in primary school, I was obsessed with the government and all of its inter workings. But then again I had to deal with this awkward Uni life and my crazy friends and adventures.

       Sitting down in the front row of the lecture hall I watched as Marcus tried his magic on the twenty something looking lady. Feeling a grin sweep across my face I watched as the woman gave Marcus the eye roll and frown, according to Marcus this wasn't a good sign. Watching him try his panic maneuver I knew that it was all over. 

       "She turn you down, boy?" I asked with a smirk.

       "The girls on the beaches will be much easier" he huffed as he slammed down his bag.

       "Of course" I laughed as pictures of the sandy terrain and half naked girls scattered my mind.

(A/N: Hey GUYS! Thank you so much for checking out the prologue to my new Zalfie fanfic! I know that it is different from my other ones, but I hope it still holds the magic of Zalfie a live for you all! If you don't mind please vote/comment or message me your opinions! I love hearing from you all!)