Landing

“Your engaged?” screamed Sarah as she pulled at my hand.
       “When did this happen?” echoed Eleanor as she pulled at it.
       “You can’t be serious” groaned Charlotte as she downed her glass of champagne.
       “What was I suppose to do?” I groaned, “his parents and mine where legit staring down my neck…I mean I didn’t want to break the poor kids heart.”
       “Well, I am jealous!” giggled Sarah, “Jack is hot!”
       “And hes totally into you!” smiled El.
       “That or hes into the family business!” scoffed Charlie as she pushed through our pow wow and back to her seat, “Zoe, your whacked!”
       “Don’t be so mean Charlie!” yelped El, “I mean obviously Jack loves her or he wouldn’t have asked her to marry him!”
       “Plus his family is the best!” sighed Sarah.
       “As if!” laughed Charlie as she turned to face us. “His mom is a gold digger who has tried to get with every wealthy man in the country! His dad is a spoiled family business brat! And his twin brother…ha! Don’t get me started on him!”
       “Oh, please Charlie!” I groaned, “your just mad because Finn…”
       “OKAY!” yelled Sarah as she stood up. “This is our vacation, girl time, no boys! Just four best friends getting drunk and having the time of our lives! Right?”
       “I second that” giggled El as she held up her glass of champagne.
       “Me too” I sighed as I looked over at Charlie.
       “Whatever!” she scoffed as she downed her third glass.
       “That’s what I’m talking about” smiled Sarah as she took a sip of her water, “pilot, how much longer until we land?” 
       “Just a couple of minutes, girls!” he yelled back, “time to buckle up!”

———-

       Closing the room door behind me, I slowly made my way down the hotel stairs and into the dining area.
       “Well, if it isn’t my mate!” laughed Marcus who was surrounded by a bunch of girls.
       “Morning” I sighed as I gave them all nods, “breakfast, anyone?”
       “Girls, let me show my friend to the food, I’ll be back” laughed Marcus as he walked over with me to the large buffet.
       “I know where the food is” I laughed, “I’m not blind.”
       “I knowww” smiled Marcus, “but what do you think of the girls? See any you like?” 
       “I..I don’t know” I sighed as I scooped some strawberries onto my plate, “I guess, the blond?”
       “Mate, there are like ten blonds over there! If your not into this wild ass summer holiday, I am sure your mom will have you back home!”
       “Man…” I sighed as I turned back to the group, “I guess the blond at the end, in the blue crop top.”
       “Ahh!” grinned Marcus, “Martina!” 
       “Martina?” I smiled, “nice!”
       “One problem though, she doesn’t speak English, only Spanish.”
       “Marcus!” I groaned, “how in the hell..”
       “Its okay, man just smile and nod, once we get them drunk they’ll be all over us!”
       “Its ten in the morning!” I sighed.
       “Exactly” winked Marcus as he walked back over to the table, “so ladies!”
       “Help me…” I sighed as I took a bite of a muffin.

———-

       Feeling the plane come to a stop I could feel my heart in my stomach. It was finally here, a month away from the gossip magazines and the girl who I am “suppose” to be. It was the time to finally be the Zoe Sugg I wanted to be.
       “About time” smiled Charlie as she grabbed the almost empty champagne bottle, “girl’s get a way starts now!”
       “Lets do this!” giggled El as she grabbed my hand, “Miss. Sugg!”

       Grabbing all of our bags we eventually made the two mile ride to my parents cabin. However it was nearly a cabin, with the seven bedrooms and eight bathrooms it was as if we were in a mini mansion. Each girl was given a room to their selves, mine being one of the masters which overlooked part of the ocean and part of the mountains. Along with the large room I had a connected bathroom with a large Jacuzzi tub. Falling over on my bed I quickly tapped out a goodbye tweet to all over my followers, explaining that I was on holiday and that I would be turning my phone back on in a month. I need time to clear my head and look around at all of the things that I was forgetting or had never seen before.

The Way I Loved You (Zalfie Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें