{1} New Girl

~Monday, September 10th~

I eat the cereal I got myself for breakfast, not paying much attention to my surroundings.

The morning sky is dull since it is still pretty early in the morning. I yawn from being bored, as well as tired. Everyday is a boring day to me.

I usually wake up early every morning, just so I can head to school earlier and not have to bump into anyone on the way there.

My older brother, Garroth, he wakes up after I do. I thank him for that, since I'd rather avoid any conversations, let alone an awkward one.

We live alone together, because our father thought we should grow up as our own individuals, not relying on our parents. Our mother didn't agree with that decision as much, since she loves to baby us.

As time goes by, it is finally time for me to make my way to school. I have already prepared everything.

I put my bag on, but only place the right strap on my right shoulder. I don't like having both straps on.

I make my way out the door, and head off to the highschool I attend, Phoenix Drop High. I personally don't like the name of this highschool, it sounds unoriginal to me. I would prefer a different name, maybe something starting with the letter 'O', it would be more unique.

The walk from our house to school is about ten to fifteen minutes, it's a pretty short walk, which I favour.

Though I may favour the walk to school, I don't like the school itself. Everyone is so happy there. So happy that it almost makes me sick.

They're either laughing with friends, or their boyfriends and girlfriends.

Another reason for me not liking school is the cliques, or whatever you would call them. Those people who are in one group, and have a specific name.

Garroth is in a group, along with his friends. His group includes Laurance, Travis, Dante, and Aaron. They're the group where all the girls die over, they're considered the "hot" guys of the school.

Laurance is the charmer of the group, he has brown hair and blue eyes. He flirts with almost any girl he sees, but isn't interested in any.

Travis is the flirt or player of the group, he has white hair and green eyes. Same as Laurance, he also flirts with any girl he sees, but doesn't seem to be interested in any, even if he seems desperate.

Dante is the nice guy of the group, he has blue hair and blue eyes. He isn't like Travis or Laurance, he's just nice to everyone.

Aaron is the mysterious and quiet one of the group, he has black hair and almost black eyes. He doesn't say too much, but he seems friendly with everyone within his group, he's more socially awkward around others.

Then, there's Garroth. He has blonde hair and blue eyes, darker than my own. Much like Dante, he's the nice guy.

I know all this because, though I may be quiet, I'm observant. No one else notices, they all think I'm some boring, mysterious guy. No one really approaches me, they only do when they are forced to.

I don't really mind having no friends, I choose not to have any. Friends are fake anyway. Choose the wrong people to befriend, they'll cheat and back stab you.

~~~~~~~~~~

I reach the school grounds, and head inside to do my usual school routine.

Go to my locker, collect what I need for the class I have in the morning, head to class, and I'm basically set for the day. Not much for me to do really.