Chapter three - Go with the flow

Start from the beginning

"I'm so happy for you!" Her twin squealed hugging Rachel in what seemed to be a death grip.

"Abby stop squishing me!" She whispered in Abby's ear.

"Oh sorry" her twin released her and headed out of the cells.

"Harv let em out" she ordered him.

"Yes alpha." He sighed and went to me cell door and punched in some numbers that made the bars open. "You better not do anything stupid or you will die." He growled at me.

"I won't" I smirked evilly and went over to Rachel and hugged her placing my cheek on the side of her temple. She slowly wrapped her arms around me and placed her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled putting her chin on my chest looking me in the eyes.

"It's fine I understand" I looked down at her and pecked her on the lips. It felt awful I felt as if Rosalyn would hate me forever.

"Let's get you inside for a nice meal and a shower." She left our embrace and that's when I noticed her uncle and the other dude, Harv? Standing there very awkwardly.

"Sounds good." I mumbled. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the cells into the bright sunlight.

"Little bright for you?" she chuckled pushing her long deep dyed red hair off her shoulder and on to her back.

"Yeah how long was I down there for?" I rubbed my hands on my eyes trying to get them to adjust to the sun.

"Almost two weeks I think" she let go of my hand and froze sniffed the air and darted off west towards where our camp is. I sniffed the air. Rosalyn.

Rachel's P.O.V.

Rogues again! A female to be exact not far from here. I could hear Ethan trying to keep up.

"Alpha there are rogues west of the pack house" one of the patrol wolves linked me.

"Thanks Sam I'm already on it." I came to a halt when the smell was so potent she had to be within five feet of me.

I growled as a warning for her to show herself. Nothing. Ethan finally arriving barked and she came out of behind a tree. You could see it in her eyes she was happy to see him. I growled again this time her snarling at me.

"Rachel are you at location? How many? I'm bringing you clothes." Barbie chimed in my head.

"Yes I am. one female wolf. And thanks for the clothes when will you be here?" I sat down like I was a well-trained dog waiting for my clothes.

"Two seconds" and with that Barbie's black wolf appeared next to me. He dropped the bag out of his mouth, I picked it up went into some large bushes and put of the clothes he had brought. A pair of black skinny jeans and a tight black shirt. The little perv also brought a matching pair of lace undergarments.

"Shift!" I commanded using my alpha tone. Everyone hunkered down except Barbie. By now Sam, Jax and Harv joined the party. She shifted and I threw the man's t-shirt and basketball shorts at her. She quickly put them on and that's when you could tell she was pregnant. "What's your business here?" I demanded.

"I was rejected by my mate and kicked out of my pack I was just passing through." She spoke like it was well rehearsed but sounding terrified at the same time.

"Then why are you pregnant? If you we're rejected." Caught you, you little rogue bitch.

"Another rogue raped me." She started crying. Damn it I thought I had her. I guess I have to be the good guy.