Chapter 36- Double M

Start from the beginning

Once I was close enough to Harry and farther away from Mickey, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and stared at him and he stared down at me. I folded my arms across my chest and clenched my jaw.

When he didn't say anything I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"You can move now." I spat sarcastically.

Harry flinched the slightest at my words. I swallowed down the forming lump in my throat as best as I could. "Why aren't you talking?" I whispered quietly so only he could hear.

"I-I don't know what to say," He croaked. His voice sounded more raspier than usual. I inched closer to him and he held his breath visibly.

"Well you need to say something, anything, or I'm leaving," I said and I meant it. I didn't want to be stuffed up in a room with Harry and his master.

"I don't really feel comforta-"

"Oh really? Imagine how I feel right now!" I yell-whispered.

Mickey cleared her throat.

I did the same and backed away from Harry as if I weren't even talking to him.

"Let's get this party started now shall we." She scooted off the bed as seductively as a human being possibly could making me scowl and making Harry choke out inaudible words like "christ".

She quietly pulled a few small packets from her purse along with a lighter.

My eyes bulged and I choked.

Is that-

"Weed," She answered for me aloud. A devious smirk crept on her face as she pulled out 20 dollar bills enough to buy Harry every motel room on this level.

"Isn't it illegal," I choked. I scooted away from Harry farthest as possible. He wasn't even doing anything to stop her. Yet again, I knew he smoked, and he knew he smoked too.

Mickey threw her head back and laughed. "What you too 'innocent' to smoke?" she skillfully began rolling the blunts using the 20 dollar bills she layed down on the bed. Rolling and tucking, rolling, stuffing and tucking.

I gulped hard, and could see Harry staring at me in my peripheral vision.

Yes I am too innocent, this is completely out of my comfort zone, and I hate every minute that you're here right now.

"No, pass me one." I swallowed hard.

Harry gasped lightly and stepped in front of me as I advanced towards Mickey.

"No," he sternly scolded. "You're not gonna smoke."

"Oh so now your feet and mouth works? Mickey didn't give you the command," I harshly whispered.

His eyes bored into mine until the point I had to look at his nose instead of his eyes.

He took my jaw in between his middle and index fingers forcing me to look up at him. "You're not going to fucking smoke Stella, or so help me God I will rip your tongue out, do you understand me?"

My mouth open and closed, a wave of uncertainty and lack of decisiveness to smoke with Mickey sinking in my chest.

I was going to croak an "OK" but remembered that Mickey was sitting on the bed watching us. Observing us rather. 

"No," I shoved at his chest causing him to shuffle back. "I don't understand."

Harry glared at me then at Mickey.

"This is fucking ridiculous" He muttered angrily under his breath.

I advanced towards Mickey and she stood up to my height. We were both around the same height thankfully, making her a little less intimidating.