5. "Scared of me?"

Start from the beginning

Not bothering to say anything he walked away from me and went inside the closet in the room as he started to dig for something. They turned out to just be clothes, and I gotta admit it. I was a little relieved they were just clothes and not some type of weapon. They seemed to be female clothes since they were all pink and floral. His eyes laid upon me once again and threw me the clothes he had just picked up. They landed right in front of me, I looked down at them and stared at the clothes for a while. I still hadn't said anything to Austin mainly because I was scared I would say the wrong thing and he would end up getting really mad. Mad enough to do something crazy like harm me. I just didn't want to risk it, seventeen is a very young age to die. I still hadn't done many of the things I wanted to complete in my life and it was just too soon for me to go. So I did what was best for me and just kept my mouth shut.

"The silent treatment huh? That's a bit harsh don't you think?" No, Austin. I don't think. "I haven't even done anything to you yet" Yet? Of course. Another reason for me not to talk to you.

Austin continued to stare at me with his hazel green eyes. He closed his eyes for a few moments and finally let out a sigh that seemed to be he was holding in. "Just say something okay? I hate when people fucking ignore me. I hate that shit so much. So just speak dammit, say anything as long as you're not just sitting there ignoring me. Fuck" he let out, frustrated Austin walked away from the closet coming closer to the bed where I was still sitting.

"I'm not ignoring you" I spoke faintly, still a little frightened at the way he had spoken to me just seconds ago.

"Seemed like it"

Waiting a little, I replied "I'm just- I'm scared" on the verge of crying I cleared my throat hoping I didn't sound weaker than I actually felt.

Austin gave me a look which I didn't even know what was supposed to mean. He came around and sat on the bed right in front of me "Scared?" he asked running a hand through his light brown hair "Scared of me?" 

Releasing the breath I was holding in for a long time, I wiped the tears away that were forming on the corners of my eyes. Never in a million did I think I would be talking to Austin Mahone. After the whole encounter with him a few days ago, I had thought that would be the last time I would be speaking to him. But it seemed that now here I was once again talking to Austin. This showed how much of bad luck I actually had.

"No" I lied. But obviously Austin knew I was lying. He knew damn well how much I was scared of him, terrified matter of factly. But to my surprise he didn't push it. Which I was more than thankful for.

"For the record, Wait- what's your name?" he asked, shouldn't he already know? I mean we have been going to school together ever since middle school. Not that I expect him to know already but c'mon you're being a part of my kidnapping and you don't even know my damn name? But then again Austin doesn't really know anyone's name. He doesn't bother to learn people's names since he just wants to be that mysterious and be one of those guys who thinks he's the main shit to associate with anyone from school. A loner, but that doesn't stop any of the girls chasing after him. The sad part is, he will only pay attention to you for a short period of time and once he's done having his fun with you; he'll drop you and never even talk to you again. Not the I know from experience but word does get around. And that's why he doesn't bother to even learn your name- better yet associate with you.

"Mia" I reply

"Okay. Well for the record Mia, I didn't even know it was going to end up being you who I agreed to help out my dear friend, Riley with" Riley? Oh so that's his name. I would've thought he would have much more of a manly tough name but instead it turns out being Riley, not that tough. But he is

"So-" Austin continued "stop trying to make it seem like I'm always the bad guy here and that I had everything planned out. Because for once, I didn't plan this. Yes, I agreed to help a friend out but not everything I had planned." Not everything he planned, but he still had helped as well so its the same thing. Confusion crossing over me once again as Austin spoke only led me to more thoughts who are just going to end up being unanswered. He isn't making any sense here, maybe that's the reason he's such a loner at school. Because he just can't find the right words to communicate with others.

I cleared my throat making Austin break away from his thoughts. He stared blankly at me "What-" I tried to speak but only stuttered "W- What are you trying to say?" I asked hoping it wouldn't set him off

He let out a frustrated groan and rubbed his hands to his face "Nothing." he finally spoke trying to avoid the conversating he had started.

Nodding I looked away from him and down at my knees not wanting to meet his eyes again. Every time he would look or talk to me I felt as if I was being tested. I felt so out of place, I couldn't really explain how I felt in all honesty but I felt weak against Austin. I knew I was weak against him. I felt powerless and helpless, because that's what I really was. Helpless.

"Are you hungry?" Austin asked me breaking the awkward silence that was surrounding the room

The thought hit me quickly when I realized I actually was very hungry, I was quite starving since the last thing I ate was during lunch. And it was very little since I wasn't really that hungry at that time. "Yes"

"Okay." standing up from the bed he started walking away towards the door. Stopping he turned his head slightly to look back at me before he spoke, "the shower is in there." he pointed towards the bathroom inside the room. "And uhm- here's some clean clothes to change into" he nodded his head at the clothes sitting in front of me. Turning back  around, he made his way to open the unlocked door once again

"I hope you like McDonald's" he said opening the door and closing it shut behind him, hearing the door get locked from the outside once again. Only this time, it was by Austin.

---

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FAN