Bromance

pic of steven on the side~

:D Give me a vote for love~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Aria, where are you?” I asked again as I began to leave the classroom. I didn’t care that we were in the middle of a lecture or didn’t care that my voice had interrupted the class.

“In the school parking complex” she says before letting out a scream.

“What’s going on Aria? What’s wrong?” my heart started to beat fast. I was worried that she wasn’t feeling well. Then I began to worry that Brian had done something, if he so much as touched a hair, I was going to end him. I didn’t like the fact that they had left the in the morning. I knew I should have kept her behind, she wasn’t feeling well still. I also still didn’t trust Brian, why was he hanging around her so much? Was he still part of a gang? Was he going after her to get to me some how?

“Brian’s hurt and there are guys…” I nearly stopped walking when her voice finally cut through my thoughts.

“What? Aria, what floor are you in the complex?” I asked as I began to run in that direction, it would probably take me a whole five minutes even at my fastest.

“I… I think second… Luke, please help” she pleaded.

“Don’t worry I’m close by” I said before hanging up and concentrating on running.

I was so glad that I was a great at sprinting as I made my way over to the complex. I heard a scream just as I had entered it and I quickly ran up the stairs to the second level. When I was close enough I spotted Brian’s car and he was up and punching one guy, two were already on the ground by his feet. I ran over to him and spotted Aria’s legs sticking out from the opened passenger door.

“Aria” I whisper as I get closer, I ignore Brian and let him finish the guy off as I move over to her. I wasn’t worried about the other guys lying on the ground they looked like they would be out for a while. When I got close enough I realized she was laying half on the seat half out and breathing hard and fast her eyes were wide open with fear.

I instantly shifted her so that I could get underneath her and I pulled her on to my lap. I gently ran my hand up and down on her back trying to calm her. She looked like she was having trouble breathing and her heart beat was pulsing quickly. I pressed her head against my chest and kissed the top of her head. Then I realized she wasn’t calming down and I worried she was having another panic attack.

“Aria… I need you to slow down your breathing… take deep and slow breathes” I whispered against her ear as I turned her to face me. “Breathe with me ok?”

“Your breathing fast” She comments but instead of the joking tone she must have wanted to add it sounded like she was in pain.

“I think I am” I respond with a light chuckle. I was trying to act calm but it was hard trying to keep my emotions in check. I just wanted to jump out of the car and rebeat the guys on the ground but Aria needed me. I pressed her head against my chest again and begin to instruct her, “Breath with me… in slowly…then out… just as slow. Ok?”