Hit On

pic of the flower tattoo on her leg

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

“Luke I am not wearing those things” I say sitting up on my bed with my legs and arms crossed. “They look small too!  They won’t fit me.”

“They are Kenzi’s and they will” he countered cutting the distance from us with elegant strides. He grabbed some tight black leather short shorts and held them up to me “I’ve seen you wear pj pants like this so I know they will fit you.’

“Luke!” I whined and looked up at him with a deep frown. “What is this about? I’m not going to be whoring around for you…”

“Look Aria… I need a favor ok? You’re not just paying me back your also helping me out” Luke says with a loud sigh. He sits on the side of the bed and gives me the cutest puppy eyes ever. “I have work tonight and our usual advertisement girl isn’t feeling well… so…”

“You thought I could take her place?” I ask going wide eye. “Luke I’m not pretty! I don’t even know what you do…”

“I work at a tattoo shop look all you have to do is stand outside maybe walk around the block handing out flyers and telling people to stop by… if they have questions answer them” he pleads. “At the end of the night regardless how many costumers I get you get paid 200 dollars; it’s a very sweet deal and you know it.”

I chewed my lower lip and stared at Luke knowing he was right. It was a sweet deal to work for a few hours basically handing out flyers and then get paid that amount. I wasn’t sure if I could fully accept though with the type of cloths he had on his hand. I sighted loudly and rolled my eyes feeling defeated.

“I have to wear what you’re picking out?” I ask feeling nervous and taking the shorts from his hand I knew I could wear them but it would be so embarrassing I would be showing so much… leg.

“Yes you do have to look hot to bring costumers in” he chuckled and held up a half shirt for me. “This one too.”

“No way am I wearing that” I say pointing to the half shirt. I could wear the shorts but there was no way I was going to show my stomach in public. That was a big no for me.

“Aria come on… this will look hot guys like to look at bellies” he says moving forward and grabbing the hem of my shirt. “I’ll help you change.”

“Luke don’t” I say immediately putting my hands over his trying to keep my shirt down.

“It’s time for you to pay back the favor come on” he says with a chuckle and lifting up my shirt a little.

I knew he was being playful but I kicked him away as I freaked out, “There is no way I’m wearing that no way! Luke NO WAY! You can black mail me all you want but… I don’t want to show my…” I was breathing deeply my eyes watering as I stared at Luke with my hands holding my shirt down on my stomach like my life depended on it. “This… is a… no show area please…”