Sick Day

Vote for Aria! who's pic is on the side~

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

I stared at Luke and all his sexy glory, the water was dripping down every one of his toned muscles. It was as if he was a painting of sinful beauty and I wanted a taste. I watched as the water ran down his dark hair, down his perfect facial features and perfectly sculpted neck, chest, and abs. I was sure my mouth was opened wide in surprise as my eyes look down his damp happy trail that teases as it leads down in to his jeans.

“Kitten you want me to remove it?” he asks as his hand moves down on to his jeans. He undoes them in record time but he takes a painfully slow time to open them up and show me his dark boxers.

“L-Luke… Don’t” I manage to protest as I look away? I feel his hands move to my waist and he pulls me against his body. It was as if we were in a movie as I looked up in to his eyes we lost each other in them. Nothing else mattered but each other and it killed me to know I felt that way.

He had already rejected me, and yet he teased me like this. I was going to give him a piece of my mind. Brian was right when he said that if I prank Luke his anger would get the better of him and he would come after me. He had just too short of a temper not to come after me and Brian figured that out after hours of me retelling him everything about my time with Luke.

He also figured out a lot of things I never noticed. Luke just couldn’t leave me alone, he could try but eventually he would just come around. Brian said that sometimes a little push is good, he was right. I still wasn’t sure why Brian was helping me. After he kissed me I thought he was going to ask me to date him, he didn’t. He just said he wanted to know what it felt like, and that although he was sad we couldn’t be together, he wanted me to be happy. I wished I could fall for Brian he was so… sweet but Luke had already won my heart over.

Realizing I liked Luke made a lot of things happen with in me. I felt more mature now that I knew what unrequited love was. Now I could read Manga and really relate to all those girls. I ended up having a long talk with Mark… he didn’t take it well. He kicked me out of his apartment. I guess we weren’t friends any more, that sucked, losing friends sucked.

I talked to Kenzi too; needless to say, she was on board with ‘plan make Luke fall for me.’ She made me go to the mall with her and we ended up spending my precious money on tons of make up and a few outfits, I wouldn’t let her pay. That was something else Brian said would help. He said I had natural beauty but Luke was used to plastic beauty so I might as well try to wear a little make up just so that I fit in to the types of girls he liked.

I didn’t think the plan would go so well, I thought Luke would prank me back not barge in to my room. Although Brian said to be ready incase he did come in, thank god I was. I knew Luke found me attractive because otherwise he wouldn’t have stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted me.

Well he was either attracted or repelled either way it seemed to work. I had gotten to him and he was done ignoring me. At least for now I had to watch out for Luke coming after me as revenge. It was fine if he did, I was prepared for anything he threw at me, and I kind of hoped he would dye my hair again. It was already back to its brownish color and I missed the bright blue it used to be.

“Aria… don’t ever put a stink bomb in my room again” he says as he brings me out of my train of thought and he backs away from me. He leaves dripping wet and that’s when I realized that the ones warm water was now ice cold. I close the faucet and strip then wrap the towel around my body.