No name No love

Pic of the tattoo shop on the side

<><><><><><><><><><>Luke<><><><><><><><><><><>

I had a restless night to say the least, between my throbbing member and running to the toilet, it was bad. I ended up taking some of the Pepto-Bismol, Aria so kindly brought back. I had already set up another prank for little miss goody too shoes.  I was fuming from what she did to me, the guys ended up staying for an hour just to laugh at my misery.

I never thought that Aria would actually pull a prank on me. I knew it had to be either Kenzi or her other friend… Penny. I didn’t know the second one well enough to judge but for some reason I knew Kenzi was out to get me. It might have been that she just wanted to play hard to get but I wasn’t going to take that chance, she was scary. She was the kind of chick who seemed ready to strike.

Aria was seriously in for a threat when she showers and I was going to make sure to be there. I finally settle in for a short nap and then get up to make breakfast. I wanted to seem casual while I cook and then see and hear her reaction. So I went to the kitchen in shorts after getting up. I heard the water running from her bathroom and smirked.

I ended up making a healthy breakfast, oatmeal and fruits, I even made enough for Aria. The more time she spent in the bathroom the guiltier I began to feel. Sure I wanted to get her back, but… if she reacted to this prank like she did the last one she might cry. I heard the water stop running and a scream. I was throne between feeling happy and guilty at the same time, it was annoying.

“Luke” I heard her say as she opened the door to her room and stalked out. She spotted me and froze. Her eyes were wide open and she was just in a towel. The shock must have been so great that she didn’t even realize she was in a towel. I smirked and looked at her hair, no longer was it brown, it was now a deep blue color.

“What’s up Aria?” I ask tilting my head and staring at her innocently.

She ran towards me and I expected her to weakly hit me but she didn’t. Instead she jumped wrapping her arms around my neck, while her legs wrapped around my waist. I shuddered from the droplets of cold water that slid off her skin and on to mine. I instinctively moved my hands to hold her thighs so she was up. She was shaking and I thought for sure I had finally broken her.

“Aria-“ I didn’t even get to finish when she began to giggle.

“I know you didn’t do it on purpose… but I love the hair” she says hugging me tightly against her skin. “I’ve always wanted blue hair… thank you… thank you.”

“Well if you really want to thank me than…” I chuckled and slid my hands up from her thighs to her soft warm ass. Her only cover was the towel and I smirked grinding up against her core, making a soft moan escape her before I continued, “drop the towel.”

She froze and I knew she had realized the position she had put her self in. She let out a startled cry before she fought me like a kitten to be let go. I dropped her and she ran in to her room slamming the door afterwards.

I chuckled and had to adjust my self because she had turned me on that much. My body was boiling I really did want to go in to her room and take her as she was. I licked my lips thinking about how right her body felt against mine but then pushed those thoughts away. I decided to burn off some of the buildup by going for a quick run in the gym.