Friends

Ariana POV

I decided to ignore stupid Luke the rest of the day; which wasn’t hard. He stayed in the living room drinking and eating while watching football. I stayed in my room and watched anime with my headphones in. Sunday’s were my anime watching day because most anime updated Saturday. I was wearing a large gray shirt with a cute and fat panda on the front and shorts. I had panda socks on too; if you haven’t guest it my favorite animal is a panda. After laughing so hard my stomach hurt I heard my door slam open and an annoyed Luke come in.

“Hey you left your phone in the living room” he tossed it at me and I caught it smiling brightly. Not even his bad attitude could keep me from smiling the new episode was too funny.

“Really Aria? Panda socks? What are you five?” he asks before living my room.

 I shrugged his comment off as I pressed the green button on my phone to accept the call. It was from my little sister “Did you take my shirt?” she accused and I frowned. Why on earth would I take her cloths? She always wore my cloths, shoes and took liberty to use my perfume and creams. I hated how I always had to be the one running to bath and body works to get more when it was her who finished it.

“No what shirt?” I ask feeling slightly annoyed.

“Dude my blue gray long sleeve button up shirt” I internally sigh.

“No I already unpacked everything… I don’t have your shirt” I say standing up needing water.

“Fine bye!” she says hanging up and I sigh hanging up and tossing my phone on the bed as I walk back to the kitchen.

“I miss you too” I mumble and groan after wards. Why couldn’t my little sister be loving? I practically help raised her and she didn’t seem to miss me one bit. I roll my eyes as I hear Luke yelling with the sound of the TV and I grab a cup and pour some water then head back to my room. I was craving sweets or chips or any junk food but I knew I couldn’t eat any of that. I had to stay away from fatty foods at least as much as possible I couldn’t gain weight again.

I sigh and lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling wondering if what Mark had said was right. Did he really mean that I wasn’t fat? I blush softly thinking about him. God desperate much? I just saw him a few hours ago. It wasn’t that I was falling for Mark I don’t think someone as hot as him will fall for me but I liked the idea of our friendship. I also liked the kiss we had shared.

I decided to stop thinking about it and roll back on my stomach and keep watching anime. After another episode I put on my yoga disk. That was a way I lose weight through yoga, walking and dancing. I didn’t dance as much only because I had left feet and would often end up on the floor.

I changed out of my comfy cloths and put on a sports bra, tank top and tight shorts everything black. I followed the instructions and an hour and a half later I was sweating it wasn’t regular yoga but a combination of Pilates with it. I was huffing and panting like crazy I stretched out a little more then went to the kitchen to get a drink. I had my hair up in a pony tail. While I was getting water from the sink, which by the way tastes fine, I felt body heat behind me.