Chapter 01

This book is in between the chapters of 'The Fedora' if any confusion ask away...hope you enjoy it :)

Nothing in the world could be compared with the feeling of freeness like riding a motorbike and enjoying the cool breeze past through you, making you believe that you can fly.

That is exactly what Reagan loved about her bike, it could just speed up and as if she can get free of her burdens and problems it would fly her off at full speed.

Still, today even that was not making her feel free and light. May be it was because of her encounter with her sister, god knows Natalie can make any one go nuts with her company.

Having a shouting match with her sister was not the real reason why she was feeling particularly on edge, it was her father's will, which was.

Unlike her sisters, Natalie, who could look after herself without any glitch having her own dress shop and Star with her cake shop Reagan was broke.

She did not go to college like Natalie for a fashion course nor did her mother leave a cake shop in her name like Star, not that she could make those yummy devils.

It was a pity, how she had to rely on her father's money, waiting on him to give her an allowance so she could pay for her needs.

For some reason Natalie was not ready to share any of her father's property to any one of her sisters that is why they had clashes whenever they meet. Like her name, Natalie really was a nut in the head.

A stubborn bull, if she had anything in her head then no power in this world would make her let it go. That is why, for some reason when she heard she is the first child she wanted everything in her name.

Star was elder than them by default, Star's mother was a widow with a daughter and their father did not even blink to adopt Star.

Natalie had thrown such a tantrum when she found out Star was her elder sister, even if Natalie loves her sisters, sometimes that girl was out of hand.

Star was a shy creature, she had the most beautiful heart Rea had ever seen but that is not enough even for Rea to sign everything over to any of her sisters. Like Natalie, Rea had full right of the property after all they had the same father even if their mothers were different.

Good thing, Natalie is not going to get married soon after breaking up with her so-called boyfriend so now it was her chance to grab the opportunity and find a husband soon so she can give her dear father his much-needed grand child.

Yet, there was just one problem, people always went for good looking and beautiful things and Rea was anything but that.

*******

Stopping her bike in the parking area of her apartment, she sighs and pulls her helmet off. Making her way towards her room, which was nothing fancy like her father's house where she would come and go sometimes.

Natalie was a bitch at times and a tough one, that girl could hold a fight and after their epic fight last time where Rea had to be admitted to a hospital for a whole week she had moved out of the house.

However, it was a good deal, as an apology from her side when Natalie agreed to pay for the deposit on the house along with whole years rent and just like that, Rea was happy.

She takes a deep breath as she stands and stares at the stairs of the building as her room was on the third floor and the elevator never worked in this building.

Therefore, she takes the first step and starts her journey and until she reaches, her room she was breathing heavily and her legs were a bit sore.

Just as she goes to open the door, of her room someone calls for her, turning around she finds a man standing there with a scowl.