The Awesome Halloween Prank

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Sirius, what is it you want?" I asked, trying not to sound rude, but I guess I did, because he looked at me, a bit offended. "I'm sorry, I barely slept last night because I couldn't stop thinking about my dad, and what my mom was going to do with me. And I was thinking about what Greg said, that I could come live with him, but for some reason, I don't fully believe him." I stopped there, not wanting to start rambling. "Robyn, you need to take a deep breath, you can't think like this, sooner or later your head will explode of thinking so hard. But, what I was going to ask, is what are you doing after breakfast?" Before answering him, I took his advice about taking a second to take a deep breath. "Lily and I are going to the library to do some homework, but I will most likely just read a book because I have already finished my homework," I said so casually, not really noticing that he was looking at me like was insane. "Sirius, why are you looking at me like I should be sent away to a mental hospital?" He shacked his head, before answering me. "Sorry, but did you just say that you had finished your homework, we just got some on Friday, and I haven't even started." I hadn't thought that someone hadn't done it, but I didn't really care. "I was bored after breakfast yesterday so, I just started doing homework, and then it escalated to doing everything, and I might have started next weeks as well." Now he was shaking his head again, but this time, instead of looking at me like I was crazy, he was smiling at me.

Sirius' Pov

I was amazed at her, she said it so casually like it was nothing. I haven't told anyone, but ever since I had met her, I had developed a small crush on her. I didn't want the boys to tease me, not that James could say anything because he was trying to get Lily to go out with him, but I think that she won't go out with him until he has changed, and I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Anyway, I was thinking about Robyn, how she always seems to amaze me, and somehow she always has time for pranking as well as doing homework. I started noticing that Robyn was trying to contact me, funny because only moments ago, it was I who was trying to get her attention. "Yeah, sorry, I was just thinking about something. What did you want?" I looked at her with curiosity. "I was just wondering if you wanted to join Lily and me to the library, maybe we could plan our next prank?" She had a glint of mischief in her eyes, a glint that only the boys and I got to see in her because we were the only ones who knew that she loves to prank people. It might be hard to believe, but she was often the mastermind behind all our pranks. "That would be awesome, but I don't like going to the library." She looked away for a bit before she did, I could see that her smile disappeared for a brief second, but when she turned towards me again, she was smiling, but I noticed that it didn't reach her eyes. "Okey, maybe we can plan something tomorrow with the boys, in your dorm?" I was about to say yes to that idea, but Lily came over. "Robyn, are you ready to go to study?" She asked, with desperation in her voice. "Sure, Sirius, do we go forth with fudge tomorrow?" I only nodded, and with that, we said our goodbyes and she was off. A few days after knowing the boys and Robyn, we had developed code words, in case we did not want anyone knowing what we were planning. I drank the last sip of my pumpkin juice and went back to the common room.

Robyn's Pov

Studying with Lily was boring because when she said that she was going to study, she really meant that she was going to study, so I just sat in the chair opposite her, reading a book about animagus magic. I really want to become one, it seems so much fun, getting to change into an animal, whenever you want. I was hoping that the boys would want this as well because it would make pranking so much easier. When it was almost the time to go to dinner, Lily was finally finished, and we could go to the great hall, by this time, I was really hungry. I am the same when it comes to dinner as I am when it comes to breakfast, so if I didn't get any food soon, I am going to get very cranky.

When Lily and I made it to the great hall, it was already packed, and the only seats left on the Gryffindor table was in between Sirius and Remus and beside James. I ran ahead, wanting to sit beside Remus and Sirius. Lily was scowling at me, but I just smiled at her.

Dumbledore went up to his podium and was about to say something, but he was interrupted by fireworks going off in the ceiling, and pumpkins getting feet and crawling everywhere, there was also candy raining down from the fireworks. The boys and I were expecting one of the teachers to start yelling, but instead, they were all smiling. "Now, I was going to say that we have had a great start of the year, but instead I am going to say, that I am impressed with the charm work of this spell, and I would love to know who is behind this. But I am hungry, so with that said, let the Halloween feast begin." Dumbledore said with a smile, that reached his eyes. I looked at the boys and smiled, thinking that this was a very successful prank.

Near the end of the feast, Dumbledore once again went up to his podium and said goodnight, and to have lots of sleep, because it was Monday tomorrow. After that, everyone moved from their seats and went towards the door, to get to their common rooms. Probably to do as the Headmaster said that we should do.