Pushing the boundaries of life and death.

Começar do início

"Shush your lips." He smirked back, making me giggle as the main Pain stepped towards us, slow and creepily calm.

"You can shut my lips later, after we kill this guy and save everyone." I mumbled with a smirk and a mix up witha giggle so Naruto couldn't hear. I sent out a swarm of butterflies out towards Pain in a blury hue of black and blue, blinding Pain as he threw his rod. My butterflies caught it and flew back to me, dropping it infront of me, before sinking into my skin. "Lovely." I smirked, flicking the rod up with my toe and watching my fingers tangle with it, spinning it, before stabbing it into the ground.

"All mightly push." He spoke, holding his hands infront of him.

I felt my hand being squeezed by Sasuke as the weight forced us back. The Sasuno was weakening, since there was so much pressure and Sasuke wasn't used to the power, yet. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto's voice was it's usual rumbly, animal like growl of anger. I listened to him shift and felt him jump over and infront of Sasuke and I, resisting the weight being thrown at us. "Wind style: Rasenshuiken!" My eyes grew as they set themselves on a giant, white, glowing, shurikan shaped, wind chakra. Her threw it at Pain as Sasuke's Sasuno faded.

"Naruto, you're amazing, you just gave me the best idea ever!" I grinned with a giggle in my voice. The boys turned to me with raised eye brows. I made hand signs, smirking at my hands. "Five nature style; Combination Kunai justu!" I grinned, eyeing the ball of fire in my hand grew with the wind surrounding it in a swirl. Water vaporising with the heat and then maoulding back to liquid, again as it slurred in a bubble around the flame. Next, I added chidori to the water, glowing and sparkling in the water. Finally, I created a casing of mud around that. I smirked at Pain and threw it tword him with all my strength, activating my Mangekyo Sharingan. "Atamaratsu!" I hissed in my weakened voice. The ball I threw had the black flames dance around the mud, making it crack and shatter as it blew up at Pains feet.

"That was ama-" Naruto froze ass he turned to me. I fell to the ground, clawing at my aching chest, coughing up the farmillar tast of blood. "Takara, what happened!?" Naruto dropped to my leavel in concern.

I felt Sasuke lift my head up, by my forhead, from behind me. "You hit your butterfly, didn't you?" He hummed, quietly.

I nodded, lightly, not to disturb his hand. "I also hven't perfected that technique." I smiled, breathing in gasps for air, leaning into Sasuke's calming grip. I watched the scenes my butterfly that I sent to Suigetsu. "Shit!" Suigetsu was fine but my butterfly noticed a rod heading straight for Sasuke. I spun in the ground, grazing my legs as I pushed Sasuke to the side, Naruto down and I watched the rod fly over my hair as I flew, arching my back down to the ground.

I felt the grvity fade and grew my eyes as I watched the sky grow. I was pannicking and surrounding myself in my swarm of butterflies. I felt myself fall, again. Fast, faster and faster also feeling a screach of pain pierce my butterflies and enter just above my heart, where my clans tattoo was. I smiled. "Izari, I'm coming home."  With  that, I felt the rod exit me as I hit the ground, forming a crater. I coughed and hissed out gasps as my breath ditched me, again.

"Takara!" Sasuke screamed, his heart stopped for just a moment, before racing, matching his footsteps toward me. He held me up from behind, the same position as before I fell. "Shit woman. Sakura, Karin!" He screamed, scanning the outline of the crater with his Sharingan. "You're an idiot, you know that?!" His voice was shaking in his chest, wobbely breaths escaping his lips.

"Tsk, like you can talk." My voice was nothing but a soft, violated whisper. My hair streaked itself in black.

"Sasuke! You're back!" Sakura's voice sounded so relieved and happy but her heart beat shuddered when her eyes caught me. "Takara?" Her innocent voice matched her wide eyes in shock and sadness.

"Hey, Sakura. You look like a wreck, stop crying." I smiled, watching tears pour from her cheeks.

"It's okay, Takara, I can heal you, you'll be fine." She smiled, dropping to her knees and placing her hands over my chest as a green hue glowed around her hands.

"Karin!" Sasuke's scream echoed louder as the firey red head entered through the forming dust. Her eyes grew and she sped faster, dropping to her knees and lifting her sleeve and holding her wrist to my lips.

I sighed but took her wrist and bit, hard at the skin. She screamed in pain so I pushed her away. "Bite me! Dammit, Takara!"

I shook my head and giggled. "I get to see her, again and Mother. I want to know how Izari will react when I tell her I brought you and Itachi back to the village and I want to spend sometime with my Mother." Sasuke shook his head, in the crook of my neck, splattering tears down my neck. "Sasuke." I hummed in a whisper, placing my hand to his cheek. "I've only seen you cry or look down in sadness, today. Do me two favours?"

"Anything." 

"First, I want to see you smile or at least give me a  sexy, signiture smirk of yours." He scoffed at my attitude, still in tears and face still burried into my neck. "Second, I don't want you to avenge me, I want you to stay here, holding me, okay?"

He shot his head up and placed my head into his lap to look into my eyes. "But, I-" I put my finger to his lips and gave him a stern look. His tears spilled from his soaked lashes and dropped to my lips, into my mouth. "Dammit!"

I placed my hands to have my fingers tangle around his bangs, the gorgeous, raven hair of his. "Shhh, please, Sasuke?" I gave him innocent eyes and he nodded with an attempted smirk. I smiled at him, reasuringly and activated my rennegan. I focused my chakra and felt my life devide itself and fly away to ther people in the village.

"What are you doing!?" He whispered in a hiss.

"Completing my last mission." I smiled, pulling him down to kiss him. His soft lips shaking with his whole body. 

My hair faded to white and my eyes fluttered shut with Sasuke's lips like the door to heaven did, behind me, the last song being sung to me was the muffled words of Sasuke's tears and chokes. "Don't leave me, don't you dare leave me, Takara, Takara! I love you, Takara. I swear to god, don't leave me!"

"I love you, more."