Chapter Fifteen

Snow fell heavy that day. Hugh and I spent all day out in that blanket of white or at least until the snow was up to my knees. Hugh is gigantic and then there is little itty bitty me. Well, I'm honestly not that small but Hugh is like ten million times taller than me. So, the snow way maybe half way up his calfs when we decided we needed a break.

Maybe about four, or really it was whenever Molly and Arthur got home, Ginny, Fred, and George decided to join us. Shockingly, so did Quin.

Fred and George are out in the field making these huge snowball piles, preparing for a full on war, after maybe twenty minutes to thirty Hugh gets up to join them. Ginny is off staring in space like she's anticipating something and Quin? He is sitting on a chair reading a book looking up every now and again to see how everyone is doing. And then there is me. I, myself, sit there observing every single little thing that happens.

Now back to Quin, let me tell you a little thing I find important about him. When Dad died Quin took it as his place to try and be the "father figure" or the "mature older brother" and would try and help take care of the family. That is why he is so silently protective over our family. He truly has a heart made purly out of gold.

The smiles I see the twins wear warm my heart and Ginny too wears a almost unnoticeable smile for which I take it she is daydreaming.

Something white flying through the air catches my attention. Time itself slows and I watch as a poorly aimed snowball go flying towards an unexpecting Quinten and snacks him hard in the chest. Everything is now silent as if the whole world is awaiting his reaction. Suddenly Ginny and I, two volcanos ready to erupt, we explode into uncontrollable fits of giggles. The boys watch terrified as Quin slowly looks up a smirk plastered to his face.

Swiftly Quin jumps up and joins their all our war. Quinten, he's quick and it leaves me wondering why has he never joined a sport before? I am sure he would enjoy it. Maybe he is just too much of a bookworm.

I've found myself bored of just sitting now.

"Hey, Gin, wanna make a snowman?" I question?

(A/N in my mind as I write this Do You Wanna Build A Snowman starts taking over my thoughts. . . . . . haha. . . . . . . I'm a pathetic soul. . . . . .hahaha. . . . . . .)

"Okay!" She jumps. I can't even begin to imagine just growing up with six brothers and not a single sister. I mean, I didn't grow up with a sister but I did have Mavis and she is close enough to be my sister so I was never left alone without another female soul who I could relate to and rely on I mean that's how it was for Gin but she did have her mother.

We start with snowballs and make them larger until we can barely move them. We continue with that until we have four snowballs all of them decreasing slightly in size. Then we stack them. Once that is done we run around searching for stones to use as buttons and eyes and a mouth. We find sticks for his arms and Gin runs inside to grab him a hat and a scarf. Not long after we have created our very own snowman.

"Wait!" I exclaim. "Ginny, he's missing a noes!" I exclaim.

"Yes!" She goes and grabs a carrot from the kitchen. "There!" She declares once we are finished.

The first real thing I've done with my sister. We built the greatest snowman ever.

>·<

Sadly and far too soon the day came for us to go back to the wonderful Hogwarts but I'd have to leave Mom, Ginny, Molly and Arthur. I got to meet Charlie and Bill on Christmas and it was great and now I'm sad to leave.

We separate at the train and my heart breaks when I have to say goodbye but I am happy that I get to see my friends again.

A/N
Another chapter! This will be the last until I get together with Katie and we write what we are planning. I hope you like it! I'm sorry it's short.