Chapter Nine

Ugh! Clem, what the bloody hell is wrong with you! How, just how? Goodness, do you ever  listen to me, your conscience?

"It was nice meeting to you, Clementine." Harry says to me once we are finished with dinner.

I smile, "You too." His green eyes light up letting his returning smile meet his eyes.

We both start walking back to our common room. "Are you friends with that red-headed, Weasley boy in our year?" I question, trying to figure out more about my supposed twin brother. I hope I'm not being too stalkerish. I doubt Harry knows too much about Ronald Weasley anyways.

He nods and smiles. "Yes, you're talking about Ron right?" I nod, "I met him while trying to find my way to platform 9 and 3/4. We sat in the same cabin on the train ride here to Hogwarts. So yes, I guess you can say we are friends. He's the first person here at Hogwarts that I met besides Hagrid."

"Hagrid?" I question puzzled. That sounds familiar but I just can't place my finger on it.

He looks as if he is searching for a worthwhile explanation to explain this man. "The man who looks like he is half giant, fuzzy hair, he toured the boat ride over the lake to the castle itself."

"Oh!" I gasp. "How could I forget!" Seriously, how could I forget? He is such an unforgettable and bold character.

"So have you made any friends here at Hogwarts yet?" He ask me as we start to take the marble staircase that tends to move on it's own.

"Um, well not many but I do have my oldest brother Quinten, he is a third year Ravenclaw, and my other brother Hugh, he is a second year Gryffindor. There is also Hermione Granger and if I'm allowed to call you so too then you but besides that nobody else has gained the pleasure of being worthy enough to be called my friends."

"You are always welcome to call me a friend." His words warm my heart, a friend and here I was thinking it'd be so damn impossible for me and I have found two in just about twenty four hours.

We are now standing in front of the portrait that hides the entrance to the Gryffidnor Common Room. How did we get so far in so little time? I swear we should only be halfway here by now.

"Password?" The lady in the painting demands.

"Um, do you remember it?" I ask turning to Harry taking in his appearance. His dark hair and his green eyes, such a beautiful combination.

What the heck, Clem!? Get your head straight!

"Oh," he is quiet for a minute searching his brain for the password. "Caput Draconis!" he blurts after a minute. The portrait flies open and we go in.

"Goodnight, my new friend." I tell him as I head up towards the girls dormitory so I can get some sleep for the night before our first day of school tomorrow.

"Goodnight, Clementine. I'll see you tomorrow either at breakfast or in class."

>·<

"Clementine wake up!" a voice yells pushing at my sleeping figure.

"But I don't want to!" I groan, opening my eyes. In front of me, located at the foot of my bed stands Hermione.

"Clementine, it's the first day of school and we can't be late for class! Oh by the way, I already put all your class books in your bag so you're ready to go. Now, all you need to do is get dressed and we will be on our way to breakfast." She takes my sheets and pulls them back letting the cool air greet my once warm body.

"Nooo," I cry trying to pull my covers back. Just then swiftly grabs my arm and pulls me to my feet. She drags me over to my trunk and grabs me so pants, a shirt, a bra and my robes.

"Ugh, thank you Mione." I tell her with my eyes clothes trying to get dressed while mostly asleep.

"Mione?" She ask me as if she had never been called that before.

"Have you never been called that?" I question saying my thoughts out loud.

"No, actually. You are very welcome to call me that though. It can be your nickname for me." She smiles and pulls me out the door.

"Wait! I need my bag and wand!" I shout escaping from her grasp and pulling myself back to our dormitory where I get my stuff.

>·<

And so that is how our mornings went. Hermione would wake me up and we would get ready, I'd almost for get my wand and books and then we would be off to breakfast. We would eat, then off to whichever class we had for the day. We all cheered for Harry the day he became 'the youngest seeker in a century'. Percy got a reply letter from his parents and they said they'd meet up with me and my family over Christmas break. Now, because the next couple of weeks are rather repetitive and boring in my life I'll skip to then.

>·<

I wake up and my first thoughts are: "Oh good God, it's finally happening. . . I'm meeting them, my biological family."

A/N
Yay, so I have a longer chapter than normal. I know it's not as good as it could be but hey it's something. I'm sorry I seemed to be skipping an entire portion of the school year, but I just wanted to get to this part and I'm going to try and pack a couple school years into one story. If I can't I might try and make a second book. Well, I hope you like it. I hope I'm not updating too much I've just gotten so many ideas lately and that doesn't really happen with this book. So please, do enjoy!