Chapter Fourteen

I had forgotten how much fun playing in the snow with my brother could be. We have so much fun that I end up completely forgetting about the cold and the recent family drama I have been dealing with. For once, I actually let go.

Snowball fights, snow angels, and snowmen. Sadly it all has to end sometimes, or does it?

"Clementine! Hubert!" I freeze and look up upon instinct. Nobody ever uses Hugh's real name. Quinten stands in the doorway looking at impatiently, as always.

"What, Quin?" Hugh yells back.

For some odd reason it is then that I start giggling randomly remembering my childhood nickname for Hugh. "Hewie. . ." I giggle.

"What?" Hugh questions puzzled turning back to me.

"Remember when we were kids I used to call you Hewie?"

He looks at me and I swear the word to  describe the way he looks at me me astonished and he starts laughing. "I can't believe you remember that! I barely can myself." As he continues he and I both ignores the annoyed cries of Quinten. "Do you remember my nickname for you?"

"How could I forget? Clemmie." Not as cutesy as Hewie but I always loved it. He called me that from birth and eventually Clemmie became, well, Clem and Hewie to Hugh.

"Hot chocolate!" I hear Quinten shout and I don't think I've ever ran faster.

"Come on Hewie!" I yell over my shoulder. I end up tackling Quinten in a giant bear hug when I reach the doorway.

Lord, I am so thankful for my brothers! Hewie and Quin are the best.

"Call Hugh Hewie" I whisper in Quin's ear after pulling him down and standing on my tip toes.

"Why?" he whispers back.

"Because, childhood nicknames were brought up and I want to annoy him with it." I tell him. He nods and releases our suspiciously long hug.

I smirk as Hugh walks up glaring at us like we are crazy.

"Your hot chocolate awaits you, Sir Hewie." Quin bows with a smirk. I instantly receive a stare of death which I reply with the sweetest, most innocent smiles I can conjure.

"Clem!" Hewie growls.

"Yes, dear brother?"

"You told Quinten?"

"Oh, how dare you accuse me of such a thing?" I gasp. My hand flies to my chest and I try my best to look offended.

"Oh such a childish girl. . ." I hear muttered. I turn to face the speaker, ready to defend myself. I freeze when I realize the speaker to be Percy and that no chance will be spared on my part if I am to get on his bad side.

"Hello Percy." I greet, to which he replies with a nod and simply saying, "Clementine."

"Why is he so stuck up?" I think to myself.

"Little Clementine, oh little darling Clem, such little amateur." One are goes around my neck and another around my waist.. I don't even have to guess twice to know who the arms belong to. Fred and George Weasley my supposed brothers.

"Well hello Fred. Hello George." I greet cheerfully. I look over at Hugh who is sipping his hot chocolate slowly with what I call the glare of death come from him directed at the two who have, as he says, taken away his rightful place as my brother.

"Hello lovely Clementine!" The two reply together.

"How may I help you on this fine afternoon?" I reply still in that 'I'm going to be a tad bit fancy' kind of mood.

"Well," starts one.

"We saw you," continues the other.

"Trying to trick your brother!" they finish together.

"Okay. Well, if you don't mind me, I was having hot chocolate with my brother. You may join us if you wish but we will be going back out to the snow soon and I don't know if you will be willing to come." A emotion of sadness crosses their faces and they just nod and walk off.

Maybe I was a little too harsh?

A/N

Okay, so this is really freaking short but I don't even know what to write and I'm also awfully tired way too early in the night. I hope you enjoy! I'm sorry it's not longer.