Chapter 1

6:30 a.m.

WAKE UP SKYE!!!

That is the first thing I hear every morning and this one shouldn't be any different. But it is, this morning I am going to a new foster home halfway through the school year. I mean why couldn't they want to foster me at the beginning of the year or the end why the middle.

I haven't even met them yet but all the sisters say they are nice.

SKYE GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND GET YOU!!

That was Josie she's kind of a suck up. She does whatever the sisters ask which unfortunately includes waking me up over the weekend.

JESUS JO IM COMING TAKE A FUCKING CHILL PILL!!

MARY THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO ANYONE HERE MIND YOUR LANGUAGE

I roll over getting my outfit ready and packing up my few personal items.

Here at the orphanage my name is Mary Sue Poots. Yeah I know what your thinking you poor poor soul. But lucky for me I have gotten all of the other kids to call me Skye.

I walk down stairs with my bag in hand and my shitty flip phone in the other. I get down and see Sister Amelia talking to my new foster parents.

I walk over to them as Amelia introduces us.

"Mr. and Mrs. Coulson this is Mary Sue Poots." Amelia introduces me looking all happy and shit.

The lady looks over at me with a face that says jeez sorry for the name. I roll my eyes and tell them I go by Skye.

The guy looks over and says "That seems much more fitting."

"Yeah, I should hope so" I mumble under my breath but they obviously hear.

The guy Mr. Coulson clears his throat "Well are you ready to go see your new home."

I nod my head yes and give quick peace out to everyone there.

I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO SEE ANY OF YOU LITTLE SHITS AGAIN BUT IF I DO JUST IGNORE WHAT I SAID!! I yell hoping everyone can hear me.

"She says that every time she leaves" Sister Amelia whispers to them. They nod their heads smiling a bit.

"You ready to go. For real this time?" they ask me. "Hell yeah" I answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE DONT BE SILENT READERS!!

COMMENT AND VOTE