{ 36 }

{ Blake }

It's hard to believe that time has gone by so fast. Everyone has families of their own practically now. Jaune and Ravyn had a little girl who they named Pyrrha in our friend's memory. Yang and Malakye had another little girl and boy who they named Blare and Hunter. They were absolutely adorable. Ruby and Frieden had a little girl not long after Yang had her twins and they named her Joia. Starq and Sumi had triplets if you'd believe it, all girls whom they named Ella, Odessa, and Zuri.

Let me tell you, our four toddlers were a handful. Luna and Daytona are already transforming into kittens already. It's a pain trying to catch them. Luna most of the time runs off to go be with Qori. Those two are absolutely impossible. Yang and I can't even separate them most of the time.

Yang and Malakye have their hands full with six kids. Gunner took a liking to Crystal instantly once we put them with the others once they got older. Sirius was stuck to Diamond like Velcro practically. I'm really not going to be surprised if something happens between them once they get older.

"Blake, can you please grab Luna before we can't separate her and Qori," Yang shouted. I groaned and got up from sitting on the couch reading. Qori and Luna were running around the living room. Just as Qori ran by me, Luna wasn't far behind. I scooped the little kitten up, having her laughing in my arms. "Thank you." Qori was fussing in Yang's arms as he was reaching for Luna, who was too far away for his liking.

"Come on you, time to go see your goofy sisters," I said playfully to my little troublemaker. Qori was having the worst fit ever. "I swear he's worse than Mal when it came to imprinting." Yang and I laughed.

"I think you're right kitty," Yang said as she teased me with the nickname.
I groaned and walked out of the room after grabbing my book. Luna was playing with my hair again as we headed back to our room. When I walked into the room, the other three goofballs came running to greet me by grabbing my legs and refuse to let me move. Weiss walked over as she chuckled.

"Come on you guys. Let mama come in before you glue yourselves to her." Diamond and Daytona listened while Weiss had to pick Crystal up just so I could walk again. I shut the door behind me and put Luna down so she could play with her sisters. "Did he have another fit," Weiss asked after kissing me briefly.

"Yes. He's worse than Malakye. I don't even want to think about how he's gonna be when he grows up," I said. I placed my book on the nightstand and laid on the bed. Weiss chuckled and sat on the edge next to me. She could tell that something was bothering me.

"Blake, what's wrong," my wife asked as she took my hand in hers. I let out a exaggerated sigh.

"We're going to have to go fight with the others when they get older. I just want this war to end already," I mumbled. The thought of it broke my heart. I know that I'm pretty much the only one that can bring this war to an end. I just don't want to leave them. They make me smile when I'm troubled or sad. They bring me a sense of comfort.

"I know Blake. We all do. All of us don't want to leave our children behind but it's our duty to fight if we want this to end for good," my snowflake said solemnly. Was it really a duty? "Try not to think about it so much babe. That's not going to happen for a bit."

"Mama up," Diamond said in her cute little way. Weiss smiled and picked the girl up. Diamond made her way over to me once she was placed on the bed. Seeing her smiling face made me forget everything about the war.

"It's going to be interesting once they get older," I said.

"How so?"

"They call us both 'mama' Weiss. They're going to be confused on who to call 'mama' and the other another name." Weiss just smiled. Suddenly I gasped from a familiar sensation blanketing my skin. "Weiss, not in front of them," I groaned.

"Oh alright. Tonight though I'm going to get you," she teased.

"Weiss, knock it off."