Chapter 27 My dad: part 2

I answered the phone, my hand was shaking. "Hi, dad." I said. "Hey, baby girl! I hope everything is going great at camp! I can't wait to see you in a week!" He yelled. "Wait, I'm going to be staying with you after camp is over?" I asked. "Yup! You'll be with me for a whole week! Your mother said that's what you wanted to do. Plus it'll give you some time to spend with Lisa! To get to know her better! Isn't that great?" He asked. I said nothing. I wanted to cry but I couldn't, not in front of him. I hung up the phone. Then I started to cry. Why? Why?!? What did I do to deserve this?! I had a good life, a good boyfriend, a good family...all of that went away because of mistakes. Travis drinking and doing drugs. My dad cheating on my mom. One mistake can change your life forever.
  After I hung up my dad didn't bother to call me back. Instead he sent me a text message..."You must have a bad connection there or something. Lol. Don't worry! Next week is going to be a blast! We'll go camping or something, remember how we always used to go camping when you were little? It was so much fun! Well I have to go, I'm meeting Lisa for dinner. I love you very much Olivia. Never forget that."
  I love you too dad. I'm just not ready to forgive you yet...