Chapter 10-

Song for the chapter;
XO - The Eden Project

Lyrics;

1, 2, 3

Yeah, she's In love with the concept, as if we're all just how she imagined, cause we're in love but just don't know it yet

Well, tell me how I'm supposed to see the magic, if I don't believe in it no more, but I won't tell her, cause I always imagined it's easier if she think she won... So Imma let her.

And she said, I don't think I love you no more, you never seem to call me lately, Girl I don't think you knew me at all, Cause I never thought I had to say this but I don't love you and I never did.

Look at us burning down in flames for kicks, But just know, I'm not singing for your XO,

I'm just singing cause it's over.

« • »
Lucy's POV-

Gajeels frown retorted into a small smile.

"Does Natsu treat you like a princess?" He asked curiously as I look back at Natsu was was swaying on his feet, waiting to see my answer.

"Yes. Most of the time." I almost whispered, he nodded and thought of his words carefully.

"Then I would do nothing less, Lucy." He replied as I looked him in the eye and gave a firm nod,

"Threaten us again, and i'll make sure you  NEVER see levy again." Natsu growled, causing Gajeel to gulp and nod.

He took out his arm, Natsu doing the same, shaking there hands in a truce form.

"We won't be around for a week or so, we have to go somewhere important," Natsu said once more.

"Huh?" I questioned but Natsu stayed quiet. What did he mean by that? He never told me we were going somewhere.

"Let's get going." He said to me without answering my question, we started walking out but before we could leave I turned around and gave levy a promising smile with her returning it as well.

"Il see you later." I whispered.

« • »

I jumped into the passenger seat while Natsu in the driver seat of course.

You know I was still curious by what he said.

"Natsu, what were you talking about when you said "we have to go somewhere important." You ignored my question." I implied as he turned on the car and started driving.

"It's a surprise, il tell you when we get home." He smirked as I squinted my eyes at him and slumped in my seat.

"Can we get McDonald's?"

"...What?"

"If you won't tell me what you meant then can we at least get McDonalds?"

"Lucy its 3:34 in the morning."

"McDonald's is opened 24/7."

"We don't know that."

"I do."

"McDonald's food isn't even real, it's really unhealthy."

"But I'm craving McDonalds."

He groaned and took a firm grip on the wheel. "Fine." He muttered as I smiled in victory.

Of course we were a far away from our home so it took at least 30 minutes to find a McDonald's near by, it was also open so I gave Natsu a small 'I told you so' .

It was completely empty but hey it was already 4:04 AM you don't just see a pack of people around at this time.

I looked through the menu and picked a egg sausage biscuit and 3 pancakes with orange juice, Natsu grabbed a vanilla sundae with a box contain bacon, eggs, sausage, and biscuits.

We ordered it 'To Go' and went back to the car, "thanks." I mumbled too him with a genuine smile, seeing his lips turn into a smile as well. "Your welcome Kitten." He replied while setting a small kiss on my forehead.

we ate on the way, Natsu of course devouring his meal in like 7 minutes and me just taking my time after eating my only biscuit and one pancake, two still being left in the box.

« • »

We had finally made it back home after like another hour and walked in to be greeted by all the dogs and the house still a mess from earlier today. Seemingly it was only the chandelier that was broken and making a huge mess.

"Jesus Christ." I whispered mostly because when we left I didn't notice it.
"God I have to get a new one," Natsu whined as I shook my head and laughed.

"How about we clean it up for now?" I said to him calmly, grabbing a 2 brooms from the kitchen and passed him one. He shrugged and we continued to swipe off the golden glass pieces carefully so we wouldn't hurt ourselves in the process, after I helped Natsu carry it out side and place it in the large trashcan.

I still wasn't tired and Natsu didn't seem tired as well after cleaning that up and it was already 5:56 AM so it was almost day anyway.

"Hm." I thought to myself, remembering that Natsu said he had a surprise and would tell me once we reached the house.

I grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at him with all my force, hitting it directly on his face.

He glared at me and crossed his arms.
"Hey what was that for?!" He asked sounding like a little child.

"You told me once we get home you'd tell me what you were talking about." I yelled putting me hands on my hips.

He thought for a moment or two and then grabbed an Envelope and threw it at me, I caught it of course before it could reach the ground.

I lifted up my eyebrow curiously and opened the letter, revealing two plane tickets and a pamphlet of some sort.

I grabbed one of the tickets and read the date, also the place it lead to.

"November 29th, Anahiem California."

Also at the end of both tickets included our names but in different forms.

"Natsu Dragion."
And
"Lucile Ashley."

I was still confused onto why we were going to California until I picked up the pamphlet and saw the large title

"Disney Land"

Anaheim, California was the location under the large bolded letters, taking a long time for me to process what was happening.

"Wait a minute, WERE GOING TO DISNEY LAND?!" I questioned with hope as he chuckled and nodded with full pride.

"Well that's what it shows right?" He laughed once more as I felt myself conjoin with happiness, hugging him tightly for the first time.

His shocked expression was easily noticeable due to the fact that I've never hugged him like this before, at least on my own actions.

After a few seconds he smiled and hugged me back.

"We not have two days kitten, we should get everything ready."