Chapter 7

Quote for the chapter :

"I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is be with someone."

- Dan Howell
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The Next Day
Lucy's POV -

I was the one who actually woke up first this time but it was late. Well it wasn't THAT late but I never usually wake up at 11:47, I wake up earlier.

I turned over to face Natsu as he was still holding onto my waist like he always does. I couldn't really see his face but I leaned against his chest and looked down at his abs, gently running my finger against the form.

They were hard, and a in a perfect shape. He had 8 that I counted and I ran my fingers around their outline, ever so gently hoping he doesn't wake up. After a few seconds of doing that I get startled by a familiar voice.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I look up and he had a expression of confusion. "U-uh nothing." I say quietly and turn myself around to where my back was facing him.

he yawned from behind me and I felt him get up as the warmth went away as well. "Damn it's late." I heard him mumble as I roll my eyes and put my face against the pillow.

"Aren't you going to get up and get dressed so we can go get your friend." I heard him mention as I widened my eyes and sat up.

I had completely forgotten that we were getting levy. I smiled to myself, finally being able to see and talk to my best friend.

I stand up from my bed and take a nice stretch as I groan quietly from the feeling of relaxation of the stretching.

I turn around to face Natsu as the only covering cloth he had was a towel wrapped around his waist.

I cover my face as fast as I can before he notices. "Put on some clothes!" I spat at him, while covering my eyes.

"I'm going to take a shower geesh, would you calm down." He mumbled as I heard him open the bathroom door.

I just ignored him and continued to cover my eyes until he closed the bathroom door. "Oof." I mumble as I shake my head and head over to his closet which contains some of my clothes as well.

I grabbed a light pink plain sweater and some dark jeans and matching light pink vans, putting my hair up in a high side pony tail.

I went downstairs before Natsu can come out from the shower so I don't have to see him in a towel again. I shiver at my own thoughts and head to the kitchen.

God I'm starving.

I open his refrigerator and it was filled with food, Even healthy types of food. I decide to grab an apple because why not.

As I munch on it, I heard Natsu's footsteps trudging down the stairs as he made it down fully clothed and his hair was soaking but he had a towel wrapped around his neck, so it was dripping onto the towel.

"Ya know I was going to take you out for breakfast right?" He said noticing I was eating an apple. "Well actually I didn't know." I say truthfully, if I knew I wouldn't have been eating this apple.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he dried off his hair and set the Towel on the couch. "Taco Bell." He answered with the face of an excited 9 year old child.

I stop Dead in my tracks and furrowed my eyebrows together. "T-Taco bell?" I repeated as he nodded his head and exchanged a toothy grin.

"They came out with a breakfast menu and it looks delicious." He added rubbing his hands