Chapter 4-

Song for Chapter :

Vanic X Zella day - Hypnotic

Some Lyrics :

I wanna be on the front line, knotted up suit ties, Talking like a headstrong mamma. Got a picture in your wallet
Making me a habit, wearing your vintage t-shirt, Tied ribbons on your top hat Telling me I'm all that just like the girls from your hometown.
Sweet blooded and up-stranded, see
If I can stand it, shrinking in the shallow water.....

Magnetic everything about you
You really got me, now.

You do it to me so well Hypnotic taking over me, Make me feel like someone else You got me talking in my sleep. I don't wanna come back down, I don't wanna touch the groundPacific Ocean, dug so deep

Hypnotic taking over me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Natsu's POV -

( A/N : the beginning of the chapter will explain most about the gangs and Claiming and more of Natsu's Back story in case any of you were wondering or confused! )

I walk out and close the door behind me, causing the alarm system to set up.

I climb back into my corvette and head straight towards where the gang meetings are held.

I forgot to explain more in the 'Gang' association, I'm The leader of the South West Gang, which is the gang I'm in. There's East West and There's also North west, we all aren't exactly on good terms either.

Gajeel RedFox is the leader of the East west gang and we used to be on good terms until this one night, many crazy things happened and all the blame fell on me. Il explain what happened later, but not at the moment.

I'm not sure who's the leader of the North west gang but all I know is that we are not friendly towards them nor they are towards us.

and here's an explanation on claims, its in this book of rules and other important information that my dad gave me when I was younger. Before he left us.

A claim is a girl that you feel is like your a soul mate, and what I mean by 'feel' is you do truly feel it. When I landed my eyes on Lucy something inside of me just sparked. I know it sounds stupid but trust me, it's real.

I don't know, it was a month before I kidnapped her and I had to get my little sister a present since its been a year of her death. If your asking, my sister died from a personal reason that I'm not ready to explain just yet. and her favorite store was forever 21.

~ Flash Back ~

I'm not really sure what she liked but I wasn't gonna get her a type of clothing. I looked around for probably half and hour until I caught my eye on something, it happened to be a Flower crown.... It was blue like Wendy's hair but it was a bit darker.

"Excuse me do you need any help?" I heard young unfamiliar voice say behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows together and turned around to face a girl with long, light blonde hair and gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. "I u-uh... Can I get this? It's not for me it's for my sister." I mentioned.

"Sure but don't you want to get a brighter color? I mean it's not on my opinion but just saying." She said smiling politely as I remembered Wendy did like bright colors.

"Yeah sure," I said to her as she helped me look. "What is your sister like?" The girl questioned, "well she has long blue hair and she really likes animals oh and pretty things, specifically flowers." I responded