« 1 »

Lucy heartfilia was a normal 18 year old girl with a pretty good life until one night, it was late and she was just leaving work, she decided to walk through a park that happened to be near by. Not knowing the dangers of it all, she spotted a handsome guy with spiked salmon colored hair and a daring smile. Also the biggest criminal known in the country, however she didn't have a clue.

She noticed he was following her, out of worry she started running to get away from him. However, he caught up to her and forced her into his car, from there he took her to his 'Mansion' and treated her like some piece of garbage. Every time she tried to escape he would some how always catch her, and when he did he would punish her. From that day forward she hated him, and her life. She was going to graduate and go to college and find a man who actually cared for her but all that changed when he kidnapped her.

But what happens when Natsu goes gentle and soft for her and she slowly falls in love with him.... Will they love each other till the end or will someone ruin it for them? Find out next on 'Claimed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Lucy's POV -

I quickly get my stuff from the workers Lounge, and lock the doors of the clothing store I worked at.

I walked out and stared back at the sign that read 'Forever 21'.

Today was my first time doing a late schedule so I had to stay until 11 and be the last person to leave which meant I had to lock the store.

I walk down the street as I heard my grey vans hit the pavement, and noticed a park near the store. "Hm why not." I mumble to my self as I head towards pretty looking cherry blossom trees who happened to shake with the wind that passed by.

I felt a presence behind me... I turn around and saw a handsome, I mean- a man with spiky /salmon pink hair and onyx colored eyes... He happened to be looking at me. He gave me a bad vibe but I ignored it, probably just some person who happened to be walking by.

Wait but at 11:34 pm? I turned around one more time and noticed he got closer. I'm gonna accept my gut this time and say he's not a person I should be around.

I quickly zip up my grey matching jacket and take a run for it. I run as fast as I can towards my car, right as I was about to unlock it I felt a warm hand grab my wrist and pin me to a tree.

"Where are you going?" The guy I saw a few seconds ago had me pinned against a tree with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"L-leave me alone." I spat as fear fills my body, my wrist were aching since he had a tight grip on them.

"Now why would I do that?" He questioned getting closer to me, starring deep into my eyes.

I look away and decide to knee him in a place where the sun doesn't shine. I heard a groan escape from his lips as he lets go of me and I start running.

But of course he caught me again and slammed me against a Car, which was probably his. "You probably shouldn't have done that." He said angrily as I look into his eyes this time and see nothing. Blank. Like as if he had no humanity. Nothing but coldness.

he opened the door to the car and pushed me inside, it was a nice car I won't lie. He got in the driver seat and locked all the doors, so I have no chance of escaping again.

"W-where are you taking me?!" I yelled. "You'll find out soon enough princess." He said smirking again. "Ugh." I mumble, rolling my eyes.

"What did you say?!" He growled as I widen my eyes and look away. I heard him chuckle and say "that's what I thought."

The rest of the car ride was quiet, extremely quiet. He went into a long street and we ended up in a HUMONGOUS mansion. He parked with 3 other Gorgeous cars and got out.
He opened my door and grabbed my arm, technically pulling me out of the car.