Chapter 9

Quote of the chapter;

" a lot of people are afraid, that when they die, their going to be locked up in a dark room forever."

- Alan Watts

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Well well well." Gajeel smirked

"Looks like the dream team came to save you huh levy?" He chuckled but obviously angered and levy was nearly on the verge of tears.

"Leave us alone Gajeel." Natsu growled while Lucy tried to comfort levy.

"Hm, sorry can't do that. Your trying to steal something that's mine." He sarcastically said while both Natsu and Lucy stared at him in confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Natsu tested, still confused as to what he meant.

"Well since you killed Isami-"

"I didn't kill her!"

"Then who did?!" Gajeel roared as He felt both Lucy and levy shaking behind me.

"A member of your own gang, damn how were you so blind not to notice?!"

"Who?!" Gajeel questioned once more.

"Jason, Jason did okay?" Natsu murmured as the room fell completely silent and both of them had their gazes fixated on each other. Breathing heavily.

"And thats why he committed suicide right after." Gajeel whispered mostly to himself as Natsu just looked away.

"That asshole." Gajeel clenched his fist, knuckles turning a burning white. Natsu stayed quiet, thinking that what's was best to do at the moment.

"You don't know how much I cried when isami was killed. And then once Chris died I completely lost it. I stayed home for 3 months. and I never left. I barely ate. Barely slept. I just cried. Calling myself a pathetic looser for crying." He chuckled as you can see the pain reflect in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Natsu whispered trying to calm him down.

Gajeel shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. "So she was killed by someone I used to call my best friend."

"Gajeel you can always find another claim." Natsu mentioned and Gajeel suddenly smiled.

"I already did." He smirked as Natsu furrowed his eyebrows. "Who?"

"Your little best friend Lucy." He responded as Lucy's eyes widened.

The color red filled her view as she went to lunge straight for Gajeel but Natsu wrapped his arms around her waist and put her on a tight Lock, against him while she struggled out of his grasp but he was to strong.

"NO! You sick Bastard! your doing this on purpose!" Lucy screamed, still trying to escape from Natsu's grasp but she even knew herself she couldn't.

"Lucy, stop." Natsu whispered.

"You can't really just choose who your claim is." Gajeel shrugged Carelessly as Lucy took a deep breathe and just slumped into Natsu's arms.

He hugged her with his other arm and set a small kiss against her head which seemingly calmed her down.

"Only, if we get to visit." Natsu proposed, Gajeel thought about it for a while but ended up nodding in agreement.

Lucy finally slipped out of his grasp and went over to levy as they hugged Each other tightly, due to the fact that Lucy had untied levy.

"I love you." Lucy cried but in a silent tone while levy herself cried.

"I love you too." She mumbled back as Lucy reminded her that she'll come visit in a few days and going back to Natsu, re-fixing his arm back around her waist and they started walking towards the door until Lucy stopped directly in front of Gajeel.

"You better treat her like a damn princess, got it RedFox?"