Chapter Twenty-Four

Delilah's Point Of View

I rubbed my head into the pillow, hoping this massive headache would just flipping go away as I yawned widely, feeling my fingers brush through the strands that dangled against my face.

Last night was amazing, even though I barely remember shit, but I remember him coming home and his lips kissing mine, and...oh my god, this feels to good to be real.

If I'm dreaming, I would-

"Good morning." I heard Vickrim's voice and then I slowly opened my eyes to see him laying topless beside me.

Holy. Shit. I squealed from the inside.

"Hey." I mumbled at his smirking face, his eyes so beautiful as mine stared into his.

Don't freak out, he's just a stupid boy. Be calm.

I stared for a moment longer and then spoke "I remember the last time I woke up to you, you wanted to kill me, remember that?" I smiled and then stretched myself out as he chuckled, I then shifted on my side to face him as he did the same, a pillow in my arms as I cuddled it and his nice hair laying on the pillow he had below his head.

"Nothing has changed, I suppose I still want you dead." His face calming into seriousness with a hint of that sexy smirk that made me weak and then I covered my face with the pillow.

"Is this about the wine, Vickrim I didn't mean to" I mumbled.

"One bottle and I would have shown mercy but seven is unforgivable." He paused "but what I'm more upset about is the fact that you lied to me." He said and then I peaked my head up, feeling the guilt fill me from the inside, the pillow covering every bit of my face except for my eyes as I watched him.
"Don't you ever fucking lie to me again, Understand?" He said pushing his hair back as I nodded and then he lifted himself from the bed, his body godlike, his six pack totally lickable, his hair a mess, his lips slightly swollen from his sleep, I couldn't stop staring at him.

But what girl could?

"Did we have sex?" I blurted out before he had left the room, I mean I wasn't feeling funny down there or anything but you never know.

"No." He said firmly.

"Did you want to?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes." He shrugged and then I laughed as he walked through the doorway. "Wait, come back here and love me!" I yelled and then jumped out of his bed, springing to my feet as I heard him step down the staircase.

"Vickrim!" I yelled from the top of the staircase as he stood at the bottom, twisting to look up at me.

"What?"

"Why are you pretending like last night didn't happen? I might have been drunk but we definitely kissed, I remember that bit and frankly I can still taste the cigarette on my lips!" I yelled seriously as he sighed "Why are you running from me, is it my morning breath? Like you can be honest." I said with wide eyes and then he was silent as I stared, he finally moved, stepping up the staircase towards me.

He stopped dead in front of me and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him, like I had done last night, this position caused major flashbacks and I wouldn't mind a replay.

For a man that hates being touch he was awfully affectionate.

The skin of my inner thigh stuck to the skin of his muscles and I was sure he could hear my heart racing, his arms held my waist pressing me against him, I closed my eyes and then leaned in for a kiss but before I could he had spoken.