Chapter Twenty-Five

Vickrim's Point Of View

"Fuck, are you seriously going to mess in my car after I had it vacuumed yesterday." I gazed at her, my eyes spitting fire as if it wanted to see flames. She sat innocently chewing her doughnut as crumbs began to fall from her mouth, sprinkling over her lap and onto the interior of my Shelby 500, she smiled awkwardly with her mouth covered in sticky glaze, while my eyes rolled back onto the road, it was almost 12pm and I couldn't help but feel as if we were going to be fucking late,

I couldn't stand the thought of not being on time, I was punctual and never late for anything in my life. Today won't change that.

I stepped on the gas and took my driving seriously, mapping out all the shortcuts and trying to remember where the traffic free zones were. My eyes serious like my thoughts and then she spoke,

"Vickrim." She said sweetly.

"Mmmmm?" I hummed, remembering that the next turn off would avoid speed traps.

"Kiss me." She smiled and then my eyes quickly shifted to see her as I indicated to switch lanes, her mouth still sticky but her eyes were so captivating it had almost made me forget what I was doing.

"Nah, I'm not kissing that mouth." I smirked at the mess around her lips and then she giggled.

"You're such a mean ass." She elevated herself and managed to switch sitting positions, she was now sitting on her knees as she stared at me with her laughing eyes "Come on, I just want a little kiss, it's just a tiny little kiss." She laughed and then leaned in towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck, trying to force me to come closer to her as I chuckled. "Nah!" I pulled my head in the opposite direction, fighting her pull as she roared with laughter and puckered her lips while coming closer and closer towards me. "You're sticky baby, stop I'm driving!" I laughed louder noticing that she wouldn't listen as I gripped the steering wheel, trying to focus on the road and keep things running smoothly and then I felt her sticky, soft lips press against my cheek leaving its residue on my skin.

"Fuck, you never listen." I smirked "What the fuck am I getting myself into with you." My smirked faded into a smile as she pulled herself back into her seat.

"Happiness." She answered my question smugly but it wasn't really question and then I thought about it for a moment, just a fucking moment and she was right, I had never laughed as much with anyone besides her in a fucking long time.

"Indeed." I nodded seriously feeling her eyes on me and then I twisted my neck to see her smiling like a fool.

My fool.

I pouted my lips, pushing them out, slightly leaning forward towards her, waiting for her to kiss me and then she did.

I felt her glazed lips force themselves against mine and then I stuck out my tongue and licked her so I could taste her before pulling my attention but to the road that desperately needed me to see it.

The taste of chocolate roamed on my tongue as I licked my lips trying to rid itself from the mess she had created and then I felt her smiling warmly, I could feel her eyes just resting on me, staring as if she was completely infatuated. I spun my steering wheel as I turned right coming off from a bridge.

She licked her thumb, cleaned my cheek and then ran her fingers through my hair, pushing it back from my forehead. I felt her lift her legs and then laid them booth across my lap, her bare legs looked so smooth as I sighted them for a moment and then rested my free hand on top of it.

It's been a while since I'd ever been this affectionate with a woman, and I'm not talking sex, I mean emotional affection. I had honestly fucking missed it and she had filled the void I never knew needed to be filled.